Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wyverns4, Jul 23, 2006.

1. daredevilbr

daredevilbr Member

Very nice model zecks!!!
  2. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

zecks you are the man many many thanks we owe you. you have done a great job..
  3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Thanks a Million Zecks! Gona have me a whole fleet of ED209s to prtoect my yard, desk, driveway.....

Printing now for when the B52 gets to be too much....
  4. gwssms

gwssms Member

Outstanding work, Zecks. Thanks for sharing with us!
  5. wyverns4

wyverns4 Member

Awsome, Zecks! Now I need to go get a new printer cartridge set and print this monster out! Our local IPMS club is having a mini contest next month for club members with an "Imaginary" theme. I might just have to try to get this one done for next month!

Thanks again! I REALLY appreciate the work you did on this project!

6. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Holy cr*p! This is gonna be huge! Thanks a bunch!
  7. zecks

zecks Member

everyone is very much welcome its been a pleasure. i want to see pics of the completed model, all i have is a foot.
  8. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I almost have a foot complete...

One quick critique (NOT to be mistaken as a complaint, please). I printed it at 100%. The textures are slightly pixelated at this size. Other builders, please be aware of this. A little care, though, and everythig fits perfectly.

The Missus is gonna love this beast... :cry:

9. zecks

zecks Member

yeah i noticed the pixilation also but its because the texture i made was a lower resolution. i could go back and do a hi-def version but that will have to be later because higher resolution textures take a little longer to do than lower res ones
  10. cjd

cjd Member

Thank you for your time taken, and letting us have the model. Very much appreciated

11. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Zecks, don't change a thing until you feel like it. Like I said, I was most definitely not complaining!! Just a heads up for the other modellers that I know are gonna jump on this one.

Almost done with the left foot, but I have to get cleaned up to go to Easter Dinner, dangit. Stupid family getting i the way of such a cool model..... [​IMG]
  12. zecks

zecks Member

speaking of the feet i never did a test build of the new foot design, does it hold up and is it easy to construct?
  13. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

the remote control people will have fun with this

Hi Zecks,
    you outdid yourself, that is great.
    now because of all the versions you made you can pretty well know that
    your model outdoes that one over in the UK. I been saving all the images you have been putting on the forum since the beginning and looking at the
    model images and the completed images I just know this metalic monster is
    going to go together just perfect.
    Thank you I really do appreciate this model and it's going to make a very
    good big boy happy.

Thanx again,
  14. zecks

zecks Member

there is one in the uk?
  15. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

sorry mistake

hey zecks,
    My mistake got you mixed up with somone else sorry nothing in UK

16. Louis R

Louis R Member

Thanks Zecks! Awesome model!
  17. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Thanks! You've filled a void!

Nice work Zecks!:grin: ​
  18. siurano

siurano New Member

Nice work Zecks! Keep the good work!
  19. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

The one foot I have completed seems to fit together just fine, even considering my skill level and the fact that it turns out I got one part from the other foot (front toe mount) in the middle of it... (whoopsee)
  20. cantaris

cantaris New Member

Good work ZECKS. I missed tou on MW3. I kinda figured you were done with site as there have not been many post lately. Good to know that MW will live on. Patiently waiting. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. Keep up the awesome work.