Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wyverns4, Jul 23, 2006.

1. plasticman

plasticman Member

Time, I repeat, is not a problem my man! Your work is superb and worth waiting for.
  2. blitzer

blitzer New Member

Is it ready yet? I can wait........ Is it ready now?...........how bout now?..........I can wait, really I can............how bout now?
  3. zecks

zecks Member

not much progress just finished the guns. i have alot on my plate right now to juggle

Attached Files:

4. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o OMG that looking beautiful:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    ermm any idea on a release date yet??????
  5. blitzer

blitzer New Member

That is looking fantastic! Seriously, take your time. While we are all anxious to get one of these ( and do all sorts of diabolical things like resize to a 1:1 ratio, put in lights, sound fx etc.) I'm sure you've got plenty of other things more pressing (job, bills, other models waiting to be completed). I just appreciate all the effort and detail you are going through on this.
  6. plasticman

plasticman Member

I agree with blitzer buuuttt, Ive started to drool now and 'she who must be obeyed' is starting to look at me rather strangely!!
    (I think, she thinks, It's her thats doin' it)!!
    Oh dear.
  7. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hi palsticman i get the same looks and the havent you got enough paper models already tone of voice. i seriously think they really dont understand these things...... oh well
  8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

You guys know we could start a thread just about that but don't think it's needed as I'm sure everyone already knows. I'm sure some of the female builders get the same thing from their spouses also.
  9. plasticman

plasticman Member

Nope. Its a lady thing, definitely!! Dont get me wrong, I love ladies, especially mine buuuttt, they just dont understand how we males can get so excited over paper, glue and going "Weeeeooooww " and "your dead meat cylon" etc.
    (Heavy sigh).
    If I was to say, "would you like to out for a drink darling, on me, you couldnt measure the grin!
    Ah well.:grin:
  10. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Ok its like this They don't understand that build something from nothing is relexing i try to explain to my wife that she like takeing long bath while reading a book... while a good model is like a good book your not going to put it down til your done !!! :)

But she reply !! and i quote My books don't take up half the room in the house ......... My bath water go's down the drain , and one day your model's will all go in the trash !!! ............... :(

help me --------> :(
  11. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Time to trade her in for a new version!

Just kidding, I have the same problem. Maybe buy her something she enjoys every time you get a new model, flowers, chocolate, take her out to dinner.

Hide your new models too, that helps. Out of sight, out of mind!:grin:

12. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Ha ha !!!! .....If had to buy her something for every time i download a new model i be realy poor !!!! each time i click on cardmodel !!! i find new things to build i can't help myself :)

Well a least they made papercandy box and flowers on Canon !!!

:( but then again i mite end up with some paper cuts it my a$$ !!!!

after she shove them up there !!!

13. xyberz

xyberz Member

14. rojo

rojo Member

There is also a free 3d model over at turbosquid.com, it is in .3ds format but is just one big mesh.
  15. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

16. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Link works for me............. That sucker is really detailed too!
  17. rickstef

rickstef Guest

came up for me Stagecoach

even with all my work's barriers in place

18. xyberz

xyberz Member

Here are the pictures seeing that you're having a problem loading the page.

You should double check your firewall just in case. If not then try clearing your browsers cache and try again.

That's a lot of pictures :grin:

Hopefully you can see those.
  19. fallen

fallen New Member

The model which I have seen at "www.the3dstudio.com" seems perfect.
    But also, the model which belongs to the owner of this topic is great too !

Now I'm a game design student in Korea - even I'm a Turkish guy :)
    I want to model ED-209 as a challenge.

but the best blueprints which I could find are these:

and the side view is terrible because of "foot joint parts" color and the background color is mixing. So I cannot figure out well.

If you have better blueprints, and also if it's possible, can you share blueprints with me ?

I'm not going to use my model for profit. Just I want to show my self, and I believe I can do better If I try to model something which I love (like ED-209)

I tried to buy an action figure but the price for the good one is quite high ^^,

take care.

ARMORMAN Guest

actually, the new gashapon is quite good.