Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wyverns4, Jul 23, 2006.

1. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Yup - definitely bullets :grin:

New textures looking damn fine BTW..
  2. plasticman

plasticman Member

Lots and lots of bullets!! Multi machine guns in each arm. Who can forget the sound of AAAArrrrrrGGGhhhh!! as that poor guy copped the whole lot!! (and the poor innocent window)!
  3. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Have you thought about designing different variants?
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

hmmm ... *thinks of 1:1 version making for an interesting driveway car alarm*
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Driveway heck............... nice house guard.............voice and everything...................ooh............ooh.......... Halloween!!??

"Put THE candy down.............. you have 10 seconds to comply."

I might win $10K on America's Funny Home Video:grin:

P.S. Sorry about the window, but it could not have happened to meaner guy:grin:
  6. zecks

zecks Member

looking at machineguns mounted on tanks and helicopters there is definetly alot of blackening around where they are mounted. bullets firing at extremely high velocities and fast rate of fire will cause alot of heat. if the machine is moving forward it will be pushing itself into the muzzle fire which the fire from each round going off will cause the metal all around the gun to turn black. i like the ideas that every one has. a 1:1 scale of ed-209 would be damn cool the only problem i can see with that is cost. if i had the money i would do it.
  7. the fuzzy hulk

the fuzzy hulk New Member

Ed shot bullets and had a rocket launcher with a few rockets that flipped out of it's "arm"
  8. zecks

zecks Member

the laucher was on his right arm and supported 3 rockets this will also be added to the paper model
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

1:1 COOL. I do like to build big, but I think I may get arrested by the police if I put a 1:1 ed209 on my drive. Nice idea for a sci-fi convention though.
  10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

use bluecore foam to mount the printed pages to or some other sort of fairly rigid material. I have used bluecore before for making 1:1 scale models. works out nicely to be able to take apart and put back together and not be to heavy.
  11. zecks

zecks Member

i hate to say it but i doubt i will make my jan 15th release date.

Attached Files:

12. the fuzzy hulk

the fuzzy hulk New Member

I think everyone will just be happy when we get it, it's looking incredible.

the 18th is my birthday so if it's just 3 days late I'll consider that my present. :)
  13. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I say take yer time! I waited about 2 years for a Galactica model!:)
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey man............. nobody wants to rush an artist!:grin:

This here bot will be worth the wait!

15. plasticman

plasticman Member

Time means nothing Sir, perfection is everything. We can wait. (Honest, no really, I mean that)!!
  16. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

were are all patient to a point hehe may get robocop to get you if its too late hehe
  17. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

I'm waiting too. I just bought some more black ink.:twisted:
    antisapation is overwelming.:shock:

I can wait I got nothing else to do (no work) what's a week between friends anyhow.

18. zecks

zecks Member

sorry there is no way i can have it done by today. if i had the time to just sit and work on it straight i would but other things got in the way. for everything i want to include with this release i would say give me another week or so.
  19. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

thats cool your work is allways outstanding so we all dont mind waiting. and thank you for the hard work you are putting into it
  20. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I don't mind waiting either. It seems the longer we wait, the better it gets!:grin:

Besides, I have a full plate anyway! Still very much looking forward to this one though! Keep up the good work!