Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wyverns4, Jul 23, 2006.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

i found these if you need them !!!!

Attached Files:

2. zecks

zecks Member

thanks i already saw them. i used those to get an idea on how to make the texture.
  3. zecks

zecks Member

I didnt expect to recieve such support for this model. It was originaly a quick project for my self and just a little tribute to ed-209. since i posted the original pics and got tons of feed back it seems that this model is becoming more than what it originaly was. It also apears that i have inadvertantly formed a small fan base for my works (not trying to sound erogant or vain) Thus i have to be extra careful not to release a model that could cause disapointment. I am going back once again and making improvements and adjustments to the model. I am still shooting for the release of jan. 15

Attached Files:

4. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

your model looks impressive and i cant wait till you release it on the 15...
  5. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

6. zecks

zecks Member

thank you im going to put a little more effort into the model than i was before. i have alot of projects i am working on such as a short film here is the back of ed-209 so far

Attached Files:

7. plasticman

plasticman Member

Looking stunning Sir. You can put me down for one of those!! Great stuff!!
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yeah baby!
    I'm in line too! Look'n great zecks!
    I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

9. Toaster

Toaster New Member

Can it hold up a message noting "You have 10 seconds to Comply...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..." ?Great effort mate.A real tribute to you.
  10. the fuzzy hulk

the fuzzy hulk New Member

This is so cool. I have a 8" Robocop figure (McFarlines) on my desk, and have always wanted an Ed-209 to put next to him.
  11. zecks

zecks Member

this is what happens to a project when you put more time and effort into what you are doing. i think every one will agree the new texture looks alot better

Attached Files:

12. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

oh WOW looking very good ahhhh 5 days to wait.....
    i cant wait.
  13. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I think I'm going to display mine at work also...."YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.....NINE, EIGHT, THREE, ONE..."
  14. zecks

zecks Member

i updated the texture a little more and i am also including by request a version of the arms with out the blackening used effect

Attached Files:

15. rickstef

rickstef Guest

You are wanting me to play the Robocop movies again, to see what if anything I can add on for scratch parts

Great job zecks

16. plasticman

plasticman Member

Better and Better!!

Luverly grub Zecks!! Tell me, what dimensions will this (hopefully) monstrous beast have? Big enough to put a little electronic device inside which, at the push of a button, could say the Mantra, "You have" etc.?
    Might help keep 'she who must be obeyed' out of my space!!
  17. zecks

zecks Member

im shooting for this to be about 10 inches tall and about 8 or 9 inches wide. I am going to make it the biggest i can though.
  18. plasticman

plasticman Member

BIG, BIG, BIGGER!! Excellent Zecks, the bigger the better! Now, if I could just fit a couple of pellet-firing mechanisms in the arms, it will definately keep 'she who must be obeyed' out!!
    Thanks man, can't wait!
  19. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

The way I know of it is the fact that Laser does not cause blackening to it's own guns. Unless something was trying to knock out it's own guns there would be no blackening. so your idea to not have it show, great thought.
  20. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I seem to remember that sucker shot bullets............... allbeit very fast, but I seem to remember bullets............ not beams.