Ebay can be dangerous

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Check out this message I got when I ask abaout this guys feed back.

s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Activity with pearwomper (last 90 days):[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]- I have bid on 0 items from pearwomper[/FONT]
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]pearwomper( 2381
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Positive Feedback:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]99.1%[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Member Since:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Feb-23-03[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Location:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]NJ, United States[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Registered On:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]www.ebay.com[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]YOU MUST BE A TOTAL IDIOT. YES YOU HAVE 100% FEEDBACK, BUT ONLY (61). I HAVE BEEN AT THIS LONGER AND HAVE OVER (2000) WITH 99.1 . ARE YOU THAT STUPID? ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT? GO KILL YOURSELF!!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Respond to this question in My Messages.[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Thank you for using eBay![/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]http://www.ebay.com/[/FONT]
s.gif

2-8-2

Jan 6, 2005
Delaware, Ohio
www.wn-rr.net
eBay is a haven for scam artists and thieves. If I were you, I'd report that immediately. However, be prepared for absolutely nothing to happen. Power Sellers tend to be able to get away with more than others.

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
.... toothbrushes can be just as dangerous if not used properly

what did you say to him in the first place?

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Apr 4, 2005
Hainesport NJ
seems like what some people might call a noob, but not in the "new guy" sense of the word.

he reminds me exactly of the kind of people i deal with on other itnerent sites, where they literally just go around being ... choice words.....

i'd garuntee you his so called 2000 positive feed backs weren't even there in the first place, or very few. even if its legitimate, the guy isn't worth your money. i'd report him anyway, and send a copy of the message. there will probably be some consequence to him. besides, you cna always leave more bad feed back on his profile or whatever it is on ebay.

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Sad really. The person who posted that is anonymous. If you met that idiot face to face, I bet s/he would be really nice or at least polite. I've heard other horror stories about EBay. My only suggestion is "Report it and move on."
Personally, I stay away from EBay.