ebay A**hole

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by McGee, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McGee

McGee Newbie

Hello all. It's been a LONG time.
    Life is very busy, so I apologize. I haven't even been building really, this past year.
    Tonight while looking on Evilbay, for space models...not even paper...i saw this jerk off's post, so I went to his page and WOW...the amount of FREE models this guy is SELLING with HIS copyright on them, REALLY pissed me off.
    Alot of UHU's models as well as others work we are familiar with.
    Here is the site.

Rest assured I left him a very 'enlightening' message about the kind of human he is
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder Member Extraordinaire

And you wonder why UHU restricted access....
  3. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

May you aren't aware how much Zealot has grow, and that is only registered members.

NEVER EVER post links like that. I'd expect you would realize that. These people don't care what you think about them. You wasted my time by me having to write this post, you wasted you timr for basically the same reasons.

I know far more sites that are distributing his work illicitly. We are not not the Internet police, but we don't have to advertise for them either.

So you left him "a very 'enlightening' message about the kind of human he is", and then post a link to the site. See the point I am trying to make. We all know about this, if you feel you must tell me of something like this, maybe something closer to home or more urgent, do it in a Private Message. O.K.? Thanks. :)

On the other hand, it's has been a while and it's nice to hear from you. Don't be a stranger!! Let us know what your good up too! That makes for the best reading. Don't let these turds get to you. ;)

THREAD CLOSED (snuck your post in Cybergrinder!! ;) )
    lyter1958 and Gandolf50 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.