easy does it

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cn nutbar, Oct 17, 2006.

1. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

greetings---with a steady hand controlling both the throttle and brakes,the engineer on cn northern 6153 keeps this powerful locomotive under control as he heads down the incline---hold on to your seats

2. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Thrill riiiiiiiiiiiide! :)
  3. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Nice! :thumb::thumb:

4. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Gaaahhh, that'd be great in a video. Does your camera have an mpeg mode?
  5. galt904

galt904 Member

Is that down the hill in Dundas? :)
  6. CCT70

CCT70 Member

Beautiful locomotive, who makes it?
  7. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hi everyone---thanks for responding---6153 is a brass import manufactured by samhongsa and imported by pacific fast mail---occasionally they come up for sale on e-bay---being from the area,i can definetly relate to the famous dundas escarpment,great inpiration for modeller's---still getting comfortable with the basic functions of my camera so i haven't used the video function as yet,but honestly you'd be dissappointed as the scene ends very quickly---cnnutbar
  8. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Well you wouldn't necessarily have to follow the train much - just have it roll by, in and out of the stationary camera frame.

But very cool non-the-less. I am consistantly impressed when looking at your photos.
  9. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Cool shot!:thumb: :thumb:
  10. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello---thanks for the feedback---here's some additional shots of 6153---i have to admit this is one of my favourite locomotives.the cn used these locomotives in both freight and passenger service---i'll bet they were a sight to behold hauling 80 car freights or crack passenger consists with equal ease---hope you enjoy

11. CN1

CN1 Active Member