Easy armour

R

RyanShort1

I've got drawings of both of those vehicles. I just need to get them scanned...

Ryan

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Max can unfold models for UV map placement. Essentially it takes any model and breaks it apart so that you can use 1 bitmap to map a texture on all surfaces.

Somewhat the same idea.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Max can unfold models for UV map placement. Essentially it takes any model and breaks it apart so that you can use 1 bitmap to map a texture on all surfaces.

Somewhat the same idea.

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Roman,

I have Rhino 3 and unrollsrf work very well but i heard before that unrollsrf in version 2 still have some bug and not smart as version 3 but u still make incredible cardmodel from Rhino 2...admire your skill :)

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Roman,

I have Rhino 3 and unrollsrf work very well but i heard before that unrollsrf in version 2 still have some bug and not smart as version 3 but u still make incredible cardmodel from Rhino 2...admire your skill :)

R

RyanShort1

Kampfflieger. I have done some scanning tonight. Would it be best to email the stuff to you? Otherwise I could post them on one of my websites and you could download them from there. My email address is: (spaces inserted because of the amount of spam I get... just take them out and you're good.) Other drawings I have access to include the British Matilda, a really neat armored car the Daimler Mk. II, my other favorite armored car the M8 Greyhound, Valentine, M26 Pershing, and M24 Chaffee.

Ryan

R

RyanShort1

Kampfflieger. I have done some scanning tonight. Would it be best to email the stuff to you? Otherwise I could post them on one of my websites and you could download them from there. My email address is: (spaces inserted because of the amount of spam I get... just take them out and you're good.) Other drawings I have access to include the British Matilda, a really neat armored car the Daimler Mk. II, my other favorite armored car the M8 Greyhound, Valentine, M26 Pershing, and M24 Chaffee.

Ryan