Earring for my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Kezn, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

Well, its Valentine day. My girlfriend always appreciates object that I made for her, so I often make presents myself in occasions like this one.
    Enough with heart-shape like every years, I try to do something more significant this time. Like both of us have name that begin with "T", so finally I have the idea to make earring that has the letter "T".. plus she adores earrings.. I can imagine her reaction tomorrow [its a bit late for Valentine lolz, but she pardone me!]

the "kit" is one of the most simple in Earth: just some letter T in ParkAvenue font..
    ok I stop rambling now.. here is some pix:

now I just need to wait for the drying paint, then retouch them before packaging..

hope you guys like it!

2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

That's epic man!
  3. widget

widget Member

Those wouldn't be too hard to knock out,out of sheet silver either! A couple of solder joints.....
  4. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Very nice :D

Did you use the wire part from a spring clip on them?

5. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

What a GREAT idea. You are an artist.

I hope your girlfriend likes them, and appreciates your creativity and effort.
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

That is the most creative! But I wonder how long those beautiful earrings would last... after all it's still only paper (or, is it?)
  7. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

hello mates,
    I'm glad that you like my work, and thanks for these nice words !
    my girlfriend like it much, but she think its a little too big [ 3cm ].. so 1 or 1.5 cm is better..
    well, I try to cut them out but these tiny things are often broken out when cutting.. I use blade No. 11 of surgery, its very sharp..
    anyone has any sollution for this problem ?

@ Lex: its paper 100% :D, well we here have the proverb : "object last long depend on user" Its only paper, strenghen with super glue and paint cover, I hope it'll last long..
  8. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

9. namnd77

namnd77 New Member

I will make for my gf, thanks
  10. Sgt.Backer

Sgt.Backer New Member

Wow that paint looks awsome, is it just spray paint?
  11. aflec

aflec New Member

Awesome design.