Eagle Transporter Space 1999

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Waeschens, Jun 30, 2007.

ARMORMAN Guest

Can he put it up where it can be downloaded? (I've already got it, but obviously others don't)
  2. It was free, guess some got carried away with their own post. Can the the designer post it for download on this sight so some can down the model with permission on this sight. Just An idea fella's.
  3. davitch

davitch Member

When I have an extra 600 dollars maybe I will get ME one instead!:thumb:
  4. angevine

angevine Member

It's very sad to see that someone is offering your model on ebay.

It looks like they are even taking credit for yours and Keith's efforts.
  5. sneaker

sneaker Member

As with the other models he has offered up for sale. Is that Jaybats Hawk Model in the background????
  6. Dancooper

Dancooper Member

Is the high tech Eagle still avaialble somewhere ? I had it on hdd on my old pc, but that one broke down, so I'm afraid I lost all my "old" models :(
  7. marc.marie

marc.marie New Member

8. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Does anyone know if there is an easier way to make the tubing/frame( like a jig)? Mine never ends up straight. I'm considering using wooden dowels.

9. SrLuis

SrLuis New Member

wow amazing job... I need some more patience to made a model so big in details
  10. PM me

Papercraft Museum has a copy on their site.
  12. Patron_zero

Patron_zero Member

Exactly what diameters and lengths are being used in the build ?

As I recall, using knitting needles were recommended as formers over which you rolled the tubing.
  14. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

If you want to cheat a little, you can use bamboo skewers (if they are the right scale), and just paint over them. It would also add extra strength to the model as well.

15. dirtybrit619

dirtybrit619 New Member

that brings back memories.. i used to love that show!
  16. propologist

propologist New Member

anyone got the link on this model. the one in the thread is long dead.
  17. MTK

MTK Active Member

Brilliant model work there. I had a link to a good Eagle from some time ago and may still have the model. If I can find either I'll make sure to post.:thumb:
  18. redcarl69

redcarl69 New Member

I'd like the link if possible, fantastic model. Can't find it at papercraft museum tho.
  19. MAC99

MAC99 Member