E-Wing Starfighter in 1:72

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sidewinder81777, Jun 20, 2013.

1. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

Attached Files:

2. William1105

William1105 New Member

Nice looking model, especially that pilot!
  3. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

It looks great! Any means we could get our greedy little claws on the modificiations? HOHOHOHOHOHOH...
  4. sidewinder81777

All the mods were done by hand I just printed the model 3 times to have extra parts for detail. The cockpit was parts from several other model cockpits cobbled together. The only thing I did on the computer was changed the unfold on the engine nozzle so it was a ring instead of petals.
  5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

You did a GREAT JOB on this model.
  6. sidewinder81777

Thanks! Oh and a side note the pilot is the alliance pilot from Tirick's paper protagonist line, rescaled.
  7. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Never heard of that website,thanks! Your model is really cool looking! :)
  8. sidewinder81777

Its actually the site of zealot member sprintx , he has been inactive for quite some time though.
  9. kolacho

kolacho Member

OHH beautiful model, I like to make it, can you publish modifications? or some photos from the construction?
  10. sidewinder81777

Like I said the modifications I did on the fly from extra printouts of the model during the build so there's nothing to publish and unfortunately I didn't get any pics during the build I'll detail the build on the next one I detail up
  11. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

I think you really raised much interest with this model. Maybe you could just put the whole thing up in one .pdf and give credit where credit is due, then upload the .pdf.

12. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

I know I ALWAYS listen to Zathros!

Totally agreed! I know you did the modifications "ON THE FLY", with some spare parts, but Zathros's idea is a great one.