E-Wing Starfighter in 1:72

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
All the mods were done by hand I just printed the model 3 times to have extra parts for detail. The cockpit was parts from several other model cockpits cobbled together. The only thing I did on the computer was changed the unfold on the engine nozzle so it was a ring instead of petals.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Never heard of that website,thanks! Your model is really cool looking! :)

kolacho

OHH beautiful model, I like to make it, can you publish modifications? or some photos from the construction?
thanks

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Like I said the modifications I did on the fly from extra printouts of the model during the build so there's nothing to publish and unfortunately I didn't get any pics during the build I'll detail the build on the next one I detail up

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I think you really raised much interest with this model. Maybe you could just put the whole thing up in one .pdf and give credit where credit is due, then upload the .pdf.

:)

Rogerio Silva

I know I ALWAYS listen to Zathros!

I think you really raised much interest with this model. Maybe you could just put the whole thing up in one .pdf and give credit where credit is due, then upload the .pdf.

:)

Totally agreed! I know you did the modifications "ON THE FLY", with some spare parts, but Zathros's idea is a great one.