E-Pass Pass Exchange

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Roger Hensley, Jun 16, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Philip!!!!! :) :) :) You should have let me know, that I "goofed" :cry: :eek: :)

I'll always fix anything I can and if I can't, I'll get someone else to fix it!! Please feel free to e-mail or PM me anytime!!!!!

And That Goes For The Rest Of You All Too!! :D :D :D :D

Anyway, keeping with my personal policy to answer any & all questions:

It was locked, because it had to be when we moved it from Photog to here - No, I don't know why.. :( But I DID forget to unlock it.. Sooo I'm Sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

We're trying to get all the "Club" threads in one area.

Because all of us "Veterans of more than 2 years" thought it would be a great idea, that someone joining The Gauge today, tomorrow or in the future, should have the same chance to have some fun with The Faces Thread, The ID Badge Thread, The Gauge Box/Crate Thread, and the e-pass Thread. And I'll throw my Personal Support in for the Stock Certificate Thread.

But, like always we have the same complainers saying about too many "Stickys" too many "things at the top to sort through".. so, You know what happened: There was a crash, because we were trying to move things around on a "New Bulliten Board Program" with new, untested moderator tools and while we were teaching ourselves to use it, it decided not to work. :( :( :(

Which crashed The Gauge. Well, now, we're back to SloooooooWLy re-arrainging things. Soon you will see all the aformentioned threads under this heading: ID Badges. E-passes :) :)

That way, we hope to keep one forum that has all these really interesting things for "Newbies" to enjoy too. :) Otherwise, if they didn't know they were there - how would they search for them in a thread on page 25 of a forum :( :( :(

As always - E-mail or PM with any replies ....... Thanks!!!!!!!
  2. N Gauger

Ron, it was just bad timing on your part... you should not have posted it knowing the Gauge was going to crash :) :) :) :)

What?? You didn't know???? Well - I'm glad you reposted it!! :D

Note to everyone else - Anything you posted from 4-26-04 to 5-12-04 has to be reposted!!!!!!!!!!! -------- We miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hi Mikey - I just realized that also the counter of my post was set back to the count of April 26. Hey, and I thought I could pass the 900 mark still in May! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now I'm back to less than 50% of yours! Grrrr! Gotta hurry to catch up again! :D :D :D

Just making fun... :p :p :p

4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Borrowed some ideas, little here, little there...little of my work, lotta Miss M's...

I thought I'd add this footnote. The watermark is a picture of my basketcase Rivarossi Hudson set up on a stool outside at sunset. My wife then used the eraser feature to fade it into the background. Pretty cool, maybe when I grow up I'll learn me howta use this thing...

Footnote B...we weren't happy with the quality of the text in Paint Shop Pro so she went back and redid the background in PSP then went to MSP for the text. The watermark is the same picture used for my avatar.

Attached Files:

5. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Here's mine again, If you wish one just e-mail me with info. :wave:

Attached Files:

6. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

These are really COOOL, guys!
  7. fifer

fifer Active Member

Here is the ACTRR

Thanks Guys , Mike :wave: :wave:
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I have been slow to post my e-rail pass after losing it in the crash. I don't usually seek anymore e-passes as I have so many in my collection already that go back in date for quite a few years. If anyone is interested in getting one from me just e-mail me.

Attached Files:

9. N Gauger

10. ross31r

ross31r Member

ive got two E-passes (one for the Valiant Bay Terminal Company) and one for the East Suffolk Electric (havent finished this one yet though!)
    Is available from my website (the VBTC one only ATM) which is at Http://www.geocities.com/vbtcrr/index.htm
    there will be pages added to the website to cover the ESER when i get around to creating them!
  11. N Gauger

Nice site Ross!! Your Pass is next to your name on: The Gauge Links Page
  12. ross31r

ross31r Member

LOL, thanks, built it all with HTML coding and its my first attempt at a site so its not brilliant!
  13. toonsign

toonsign New Member

Western Sierra Railroad E-pass and url change

The Western Sierra Railroad has changed servers. Too many ads in Tripod so I'm using my own server to host the WSRR. Please update your bookmarks as the old url http://toonsign.tripod.com is being phased out and the new url is http://thewsrr.uscolorprint.com

I will be creating a new e-pass and making this available.

Now that I have a digital camera, I will also be re-doing all photographs in the structures section, including the abandoned store.

14. N Gauger

Cool Fred!! Whenever you get to it - post the e-pass here :)
  15. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Here's My E-Pass

Here's My E-Pass

Attached Files:

16. N Gauger

17. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Thanks Mikey :wave: :wave:
  18. faroukstan

faroukstan Member

Hi, to all Just join the club!! And whaqt a lively group it is!!!

The Guage had been my very recent Internet finds. It was a delightful discovery that my e-pass was a topic of brief exchanges between two members of the Guage: Tyson and Vic. And here's that E-Passes issued in general to Gauge members.

One of the first three e-passes in my collection came from Mr.Roger Hensley with his ECI No. 77, issued 20 Dec 2k1.

Per the exchanges of the two gentlemen mentioned above, I'm not of Arabic descent. It so happens I have an arabic name. I hailed from the Philippines (am presently working in Ministry of Defence of Oman). I have a small ho layout, we (me and my 2 sons) called it the Jolo Coastal Railroad and is a freelanced one based on the General Electric (U20C & U8B) locos Philippine National Railways.

Best regards

Attached Files:

19. N Gauger

Welcome Aboard! :) I have added your E-Pass to The Gauge Member's Page :D

You can click on any name or letter to see Pics, Badges, Stock Certs. and Passes of some of the members here at The Gauge.

Look around & have Fun.....
  20. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

But HELLO Farouk! Nice to meet you here again at the Gauge! Welcome! :thumb:

It's quite a while we exchanged passes (in 2002), and I always wondered how a railroad with the beautiful name 'Jolo Coastal RR' looked like. Perhaps you could show us a few pictures... ?

And - are there any other model railroaders in Oman? (I hardly dare to ask: Are there any RAILROADS in Oman? :oops: :oops: :oops: )