Dust & Cobwebs Revisited

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Drew1125, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

I had posted some pix of this little layout, with the blue plywood "water", & so while I had it out, I thought I'd spruce it up a little with a coat of acrylic varnish (gloss medium)...
    See what you think...

Attached Files:

2. looks Super

Charlie, the layout picture is great, but don't you think that the water on your layout might ruin the plywood top??? :D :D
    AT&SF Duey
  3. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Charlie, that's my kind of scene man! ... Love it!:eek:

4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Charlie that looks great!:cool:
  5. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

looks great charlie where do you get the varnish
  6. Catt

Catt Guest

Charlie, ya took that neat little layout and made it awesome.:D
  7. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Hmmm... Wonder what the water temp is. Lookes like a great spot for a swim or tie up a innertube and float as the trains pass by.:D
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Very nice angle to take a piccy from, but next time please make sure the photographer ain't going to get wet.

9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks everyone, for all the kind words! I never thought that layout would amount to that much! The water looks OK from that low angle, but from higher up it kinda resembles blue Jello! :rolleyes:
    Don't worry Shamus, that littloe guy was just cooling his feet off a little! :)
    The varnish is acrylic gloss medium, & you can get it anywhere that sells art supplies. I got mine at Michael's (craft store)
  10. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

All you need now are ducks!!
  11. Very nice diorama photo, Charlie. The camera angle really makes the whole scene eye grabbing.