Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by Joasht, May 22, 2009.

1. Joasht

Joasht New Member

I'm wondering; is anyone working on or knows of any downloadable papercraft dungeons, mostly for D&D purposes?

2. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Try This link, it has many genres and there are some that will lead you to D&D items. On the left column there is a list, pick the one that says paper. and pick your potion....:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: http://spacestation42.com
  3. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I would recommend the World Works Games dungeons noted before. It is a commercial site but the downloads do not cost a lot.
    USD $16.99 last time I checked.

Another place that has some free dungeons is GermsWorld 3D Floor Plans
  4. RossinAZ

RossinAZ New Member

Some of the best dungeons that I have built have come from a company called Fat Dragon Games. Great dungeons, easy to build, and a very good customer service history (with me anyways.) I have used them to build some very nice, modular dungeons for my kids to go through.
  5. StephenGRoy

StephenGRoy Guest

Microtactix, Ebbles, Worldworks, FatDragon, SkeletonKey, Germ'sWorld all have nice freebies available. OneMonk has maany nice free buildings. Wizards of the Coast has a huge free buildings center. Odyssey papermodel has nice buildings also.

Ebbles and Worldworks are implementing files for use with automated cutters like CraftROBO.
  6. sakket

sakket New Member

theres an absurdly well-detailed 3d tower papercraft made specifically for roleplaying games by fantasy cutouts for 6 bucks. (a rare case where I'd say the model is worth paying for actually)
  7. RossinAZ

RossinAZ New Member

RPGnow.com also has many different companies that design cardstock models for use in role-playing games.
  8. Falsemuzzle

Falsemuzzle New Member

yea, i love the World Works stuff...well worth the money.
  9. Nathnem

Nathnem New Member

Could any of these be converted into a battle field for warhammer, are they big enough?