Drifter Bodies

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by AE86 Drifter, May 4, 2004.

1. nismospeed

nismospeed Guest

2. do u guys know if anyone makes a r33 body
  3. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

Guny- great STI body. what company makes it. it has incredible detail i MUST have one

R_man_5k nice rx-8s

liflessstupidazn- tamiya used to make an r33 that should get you started if you run across 2 let me know
  4. driftar

driftar Guest

does anyone know where to get the pc3srx7 body at
  5. lofreq

lofreq Guest

6. VDubbin

VDubbin Guest

cool, clod bod?
    you could use some sprue (leftover parts tree) to make a pair of bumpres, that would be boss!
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

We need some more pics guy to get the photo gallery built up some for the main site post them up...
  8. jyttah

jyttah Guest

Here is my Nissan S15:

And with the old dragon on the side...

the chassis:
  9. DriftFreak

DriftFreak Guest

Hey fellow rc drifters this is my very first shell, i hope you like it becoz i sure do lol :lol: Initial D style :) , this photo was taking at night so yep sorry for the poor quality :( . keep it sideways!!
  10. jwhert

jwhert Guest

anyone know where to find a 1990-1996 nissan 300zx body, thats my dream car, and for the moment this might be my only chance at getting one
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

never seen one of those. Come to think of it, i've only seen like 3 300ZX's, one was a fairlady (sick car...)

But just as future refernce, many bodies arnt made. Most bodies are made due to its a hot item (Skyline) Sponcered by a company (HPI STi) Rally Car (Mitsu Evo Tomi edition), or theme car (Big Foot Monster Truck.). That is just due to the fact companies cant make money off cars like 300ZX, Toyta Alero, Suzuki Swift... stuff like that. But you can make your own bodies, or try ebay. If HPIRacing.com or Protoform doesnt have them, check Ebay for custom bodies.
  12. jwhert

jwhert Guest

you should definately take that back, all that talk about the 300zx not being a well known car

..that can offend some people

im just kidding, but someone should definately make one of these cars
  13. DriftFreak

DriftFreak Guest

14. Vash1275

Vash1275 Guest

i saw a Z32 body for sale (i dont rmember where) but they are out there
  15. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol... i know the 300ZX is a known car. But go to a honda civ ricer 'tuner' meet... Throw that title up, you'll get slamed cause they think your talking about a 350Z. Most people dont relize 'Z' is accually line of cars... the number before it is usually the HP of the car if im not mistaken...

But as i thought, that 300 body came from "ABC". Its a name thrown up alot, but no one knows much about it. I have a ABC body, and it is thin as crap. I will never get those bodies again. But its also an aus based company...
  16. jwhert

jwhert Guest

that stock 350z can rape all ricers out their as well
  17. jyttah

jyttah Guest

18. Vash1275

Vash1275 Guest

jwhert, you should come to one of our meets.

we had a civic, yes a civic. toying with one of our modded Z06 corvettes. stock 350Z wont hold its own to anything around here.

jyttah, nice rx.
  19. jwhert

jwhert Guest

where are your meets

...i have a stock 02 ws.6, will that hold its own?
  20. Nght_RideA

Nght_RideA Guest

looks damm nice !!! like the look of the windows