Drifter Bodies

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by AE86 Drifter, May 4, 2004.

1. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Hey this is a place where everyone can post pics of their drift car bodies.
    I run a silver yokomo 180sx with the lazy eye headlights and tinted windows.I also cut windows down so that they look halfway rolled down
  2. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Another pic

3. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Awesome setup, I like the half height headlights looks mean, whats the car you have in the background...
  4. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

The car in the background is my TL-01
    it was my favorite car until i got the pro 2 set up

It has the Castro Supra body on it like that body a lot
    It is equipped with the following:
    Banzai tweaked Trinity Monster 27T stock (28,900rpm)
    LRP F1 speedo
    NOVAK XXL Receiver
    Tons of tamiya hop ups including
    Carbon Prop Shaft, Carbon gear shafts, TA-03 ball diffs, TRF blue shocks, Lightweight chassis, long arm suspension, full bearings, quick release battery holder, tuned gear set, and my favorite TA-04 universals with blue alum. lightweight swingshafts.

The car is set up to run pro stock at the local track but i am still getting diffs adjusted, it sucks because they arent externally adjustible and i gotta split the car in half everytime i tweak em a little.
    I just figured it would be funny to beat up on $300+ touring cars with just a little TL-01 and a few stick packs. I hope to race it this Sunday or next Sunday and i will hopefully post some pics and tell you how i did.
  5. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

6. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

The TL-01 also see it under Tamiya Touring Cars

7. Boro_Hawaii

Boro_Hawaii New Member

i'm lovin' that 180... is the lazy eye's custom?
  8. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Thanks alot.No the lazy eye lights are included in the yokomo drifter 180 body set. it costs 48.00
    it is well worth it. it comes with enough parts to make the headlights open, closed, or lazy eyes. it also comes with two chrome mufflers, two hard plastic wings, and plastic side view mirrors.

They also make other bodies that include the same
    180sx, s15 silcia, rx7 fc,AE86

i have the AE86 body on order cab=nt wait to get it painted and mounted, its on backorder but pics will be here as soon as i can get it
  9. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Everyone that likes drifting MUST check out this link
    it is unbeleivable how some of these cars look.My favorite by far is the HKS S15. those are stickers but they may be custom made. I bet in Japan those bodies come like that with the stickers included. All I can say is WOW. Check it Out. if anyone has any ideas on where to get these please tell me
  10. Boro_Hawaii

Boro_Hawaii New Member

great find, those bodies are killa!. i like the DRFT s15, looks just like the real-one... even has the chop-top look.
  11. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

i have foud out that these bodies come with the stickers to be like the cars. they are a D1GP series of bodies and i am in process of finding out more info at this time.if you are interested in purchasing some along with me let me know. i am not sure that i will be able to get them but i am going to try my hardest
  12. Yertle

Yertle New Member

I want one of the bodies too, I have been looking for a R30 or R32 body for months now.
    That site is sic.... :p

edit: have a look at http://www.sslorder.com/speedtechrc/325.html
    there are FD3S RX7 and R34 Skyline drift bodies (190mm)
  13. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Ive got both of those, the rx7 is painted but the skyline I havent started yet, if they have them in stock get them while you can because i waited over a month to get them....

decals and window mask are not precut, but other than that good body
  14. MoNkEy_MaGiCx

MoNkEy_MaGiCx New Member

BASTARD!!!! i thot i was gunna be the first one with no wing on the 180....and silver-ish paint....o wells....nice car
  15. YucA

YucA New Member

if this thread gonna be for user's bodies maybe it should be a sticky.

anyways heres a pic of my whip rockin black ABS. if you dont have a cutter, or have access to black ABS (some southern states dont seem to have it) you can get it over at http://www.driftrcentral.com/pvc.html .

16. YucA

YucA New Member

what the fuck is up with the censorship. That is TOTALLY uncalled for. im just trying to fucking help out fellow drifters.

See censorship is good for certain things, but when you are trying to be controlling like this...its just wrong.

so once again, with no further adue, here is the link TO HELP FELLOW DRIFTERS!

Ohh and mind you im going to post this on another thread to bring this bullshit out.

17. mfzero

mfzero Member

nice :!:
  18. WRdrifterX

WRdrifterX New Member

Nice....nice and nice!
  19. NEOdrifter86

NEOdrifter86 New Member

R30 body on ABCHOBBY.com

they have a r30 body on there website
  20. nismospeed

nismospeed Member