drag racing cars

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by rickstef, Mar 20, 2006.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Hi all,

was watching NHRA this evening, and was wondering if there were any models of a Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock cars.

just curious, and itching to build

2. Rick, I stumbled across some drag racing paper models available for free download about 6 weeks ago while surfing. Unfortunately I didn't save the link. I'll try to retrace my steps. If I can find them again I'll post the link. There were a couple of funny cars, and a couple of pro stockers if I remember correctly.
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

cool, and as one of the members from google papermodel group reminded me,

racepaper.de had a rail dragster

maybe an email to Volker is in order

4. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Top Fuel Dragsters

Hi Rick,

I´ve thought about this too, as I have searched the sites with racing car models. I haven´t found anything yet, though, but I will keep my eyes open. I would really like to build a large classic Top Fuel Dragster.
    I would also like to build a Top Fuel Super Twin drag racing motorcycle, based on the Harley Sportster engine.
    I have enjoyed the European Drag Racing Championships at Mantorp Park (the Sko Uno Drag Festivals) here in Sweden for many years (we have many great Swedish drag racing drivers), and I have also been to Alastaaro in Finland once. I have even tried my own Harley on a strip on an open "Run what you brung" competition (13,4 sec on the quarter mile).

There´s nothing in racing like the smell of Nitro and burnt rubber and the roaring thunder of the great V8s that hits you right in the belly as they fly down the strip!

I certainly hope we can find some card models!
    I´ll try my best,
    Bengt 8)
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I soooo would love a Cutlass Dragster.
  6. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Link to Drag Racing?

Hi rockpaperscissor,

Have you found the link to the dragster models?
    Please post it when you find it again. Thanks!

all the best,
    Bengt 8)
  7. Free dragster downloads

Here are links for a couple of funny cars. Haven't been able to find the pro stocks. These are very simple models, but there just isn't much out there for NHRA cars. The first two links are for the funny cars. The third link is the parent web page which has many other cars:

Have fun!