DPM Module Dilemma

TexDoc

Aug 20, 2006
Corpus Christi, TX
Going through my containers of bits and pieces stored for nearly 10 years I dug up 21 packages of DPM module walls. Now the dilemma, what to do with them. Obviously I had a purpose for buying so many. What was I going to build for the old layout? What can I do with them on the new layout? Are they even available today? Not that I need more! I do have one area on the back of the layour that I am considering flats for. These would make about anything I wanted there. Warehouse, non specific building(s). And any size, height, length. They are a son-of-a-gun to paint, but look good if done right.
Suggestions?
Doc

C

Catt

For me that have no idea, what is DPM module walls?

berraf,if you are familar with DPM you know that they are a line of brick structures. The modules that TexDoc talks about are brick wall sections that can be used to build all sorts of brick buildings either models of real ones or one that your imagination has designed.They come in both one and two story versions with a varieity of door and window combinations and blank (solid brick) panels.They also have low panels to make loading docks.

They are available in both N and HO with HO having a much larger selection of panels.

berraf

Oct 29, 2006
Odeshog, Sweden
www.fasth.de
Catt said:
berraf,if you are familar with DPM you know that they are a line of brick structures. The modules that TexDoc talks about are brick wall sections that can be used to build all sorts of brick buildings either models of real ones or one that your imagination has designed.They come in both one and two story versions with a varieity of door and window combinations and blank (solid brick) panels.They also have low panels to make loading docks.

They are available in both N and HO with HO having a much larger selection of panels.
Thanks for the information. Sounds like DPM is a concept worth keep in mind :)

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Berraf: The DPM stands for, Design Preservation Models. A US company. They also make smaller building kits and some ready made structures.