Download issues

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by maucutt, Oct 25, 2012.

1. maucutt

maucutt New Member

I have been away for awhile with health problems and it appears I lost my download rights. How can I get them back?
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Make 10 substantial posts spread out over 4 weeks. Nothing I can do about that, you were about to be list as inactive. Sorry! Glad your feeling better. You an download any models from the links or that are within the threads themselves. )
  3. Zathros:

I'm hijacking this thread because the title covers the situation.

I have lately. When I try to download something from the Download section, I click on the download button and can see something happening on the webpage but I do not get a started download. The only workaround I have found is to copy the link location from the download page and paste that into a new tab then run that url. This gets me the download.

I haven't been able to determine the cause of the problem; whether it is in my software or some thing on line that is causing a problem. I do 99% of my browsing using Firefox as IE is insufferable.

Looking for a little help here, guys.

4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

It's probably the way you have Firefox set up. Firefox has been messed up lately with the way you open a page, then it goes back to the former. In Windows 7, press and hold the Windows Key, then press the Tab Key, that will show you what windows are open, you cycle through the pages but repeatedly hitting the Tab key then click on the page you want with the cursor.. I don't have this problem and no one else has mentioned it?