Doubleheaded Mikes...

doctorwayne

with interchange traffic off the TH&B at Port Maitland.
100_53991.JPG

100_54011.JPG

100_54021.JPG

100_54031.JPG

100_54041.JPG

100_54051.JPG

100_54061.JPG

100_54071.JPG

100_54081.JPG

100_54091.JPG

Wayne (with thanks to Tom)

Art67

Nice roll by, I really enjoyed seeing a true mixed freight trundle down the tracks. Those bulkhead flats loaded and unloaded, as well as the flat cars and other rolling stock make for an interesting train. I can almost hear the clickety clack of the caboose's wheels diminishing as it goes further down the track. Stuart.

Relic

Doc.Excellent !! realistic!! I'm gonna find out where you live and burn your house down.
No really you are one talented goomer, I especially like the drop end withe the flat behind. One gets tired of strings of boxcars

Woodie

**has camera ready this time** :thumb:

Yep... here it comes..... I can see it comin' down them tracks........ but I reckon I could get a better shot from just over there. **points** -------->

**picks camera up....... trips over rock and tripod collapses**

AAAHHHHHHRRGGGGHHHH :curse:

**fumbles with tripod legs to straighten up camera**

Damn...... missed it again! :cry:

You guys always get the best fanning piccies, and I never get any!!! :cry: :cry:

davidstrains

Woodie said:
Damn...... missed it again! :cry:

You guys always get the best fanning piccies, and I never get any!!! :cry: :cry:

just sit back enjoy what the other guys post and let them do all the work. That way you won't be messing up the tripod, camera, your shins, etc. sign1 sign1

We get to do a lot more railfanning that way. :) :)

doctorwayne

Thanks to all for the kind words. It's pretty difficult to slip one of these roll-bys in so that it's not too close to one of Tom's, yet manage to get it in before he does another one.

Wayne