Doubleheaded Mikes...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by doctorwayne, Feb 2, 2006.

1. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

with interchange traffic off the TH&B at Port Maitland.

Wayne (with thanks to Tom)
  2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Photo's. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  3. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Awesome train, Wayne! :thumb: :thumb:
  4. Art67

Art67 Member

Nice roll by, I really enjoyed seeing a true mixed freight trundle down the tracks. Those bulkhead flats loaded and unloaded, as well as the flat cars and other rolling stock make for an interesting train. I can almost hear the clickety clack of the caboose's wheels diminishing as it goes further down the track. Stuart.
  5. Relic

Relic Member

Doc.Excellent !! realistic!! I'm gonna find out where you live and burn your house down.
    No really you are one talented goomer, I especially like the drop end withe the flat behind. One gets tired of strings of boxcars
  6. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

**has camera ready this time** :thumb:

Yep... here it comes..... I can see it comin' down them tracks........ but I reckon I could get a better shot from just over there. **points** -------->

**picks camera up....... trips over rock and tripod collapses**

**fumbles with tripod legs to straighten up camera**

Damn...... missed it again! :cry:

You guys always get the best fanning piccies, and I never get any!!! :cry: :cry:
  7. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

just sit back enjoy what the other guys post and let them do all the work. That way you won't be messing up the tripod, camera, your shins, etc. sign1 sign1

We get to do a lot more railfanning that way. :) :)
  8. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Look what you started Tom.
    Great pics. Excellent modeling!
  9. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Thanks to all for the kind words. It's pretty difficult to slip one of these roll-bys in so that it's not too close to one of Tom's, yet manage to get it in before he does another one.

10. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

looking good

hi doc---great pics---those reefers look impressive---wish i had one or two on my layout!!!!!