Dora Guns designed by Colleaer from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

colleader

At present completes here, basically completes the main bodystructure, but has very many details not to design, or designs has thequestion, asks everybody to put forward the proposal. Extremely thank!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 257

charliec

colleader said:
After the model spreads the color the effect III

The Dora gun probably wasn't painted in Dunkelgelb since the gun was deployed in 1942 when the standard paint finish was Panzergrau (a very dark grey). Dunkelgelb wasn't mandated until the early part of 1943.

Looking at the film of the rollout of the Dora gun on Google video it seems to be finished in a single dark colour.

Regards,

Charlie

mp409mm

Dora Image programme

Hi Can you please tell what programme you used to render those images of dora on the computer
Thanks. :-?

colleader

mp409mm said:
Hi Can you please tell what programme you used to render those images of dora on the computer
Thanks. :-?

We are use to be called Rsuper software to design Thank you the care!

colleader

charliec said:
The Dora gun probably wasn't painted in Dunkelgelb since the gun was deployed in 1942 when the standard paint finish was Panzergrau (a very dark grey). Dunkelgelb wasn't mandated until the early part of 1943.

Looking at the film of the rollout of the Dora gun on Google video it seems to be finished in a single dark colour.

Regards,

Charlie

Thank you the information That colored effect chart is our test, We can defer to your opinion to revise the color of Dora,extremely thank!

colleader

I according to the k5 train artillery the material redesign chassis,
asked everybody to produce the opinion
Thanks!

Attachments

• 001.jpg.jpg
    001.jpg.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 202

colleader

We now at the same time are designing dora and K5. Extremely hoped everybody can give us more materials Thanks each! If various potential energy come China, certainly mustcontact with me I ask you to eat meal! Ha ha Kazak

Attachments

• 001.jpg.jpg.jpg
    001.jpg.jpg.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.