Don't laugh too hard...It's my first attempt!

Discussion in 'Track Planning' started by Nazgul, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ScratchyAngel

ScratchyAngel Member

For me all the "noise" is part of the message. I really like seeing the way people are into it. It makes it feel like your watching as it happens. I felt the same way when catching up with nolatron's layout after joining last month.
  2. viperman

viperman Active Member

I also vote for the move to academy, but would like for it to remain intact. All the other posts do give this thread more life
  3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Could we have both? One like a tutorial and then a complete thread for those that want to enjoy the whole experience.

4. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

By cleaning up, I did not mean to eliminate all of the posts in this thread other than Steve's. As an example, if I remember correctly, Steve asked for some ideas in the beginning, and there were a number of responses. Eventually Galen drew up a layout plan for him that may have received a few "tweaks" before Steve decided to go ahead and build the layout to Galen's design. The posts like Galen's suggestion should be left in because they give an understanding of where Steve was headed with this layout and how he arrived at his decisions on it's construction. On the other hand, I made a few posts along the way just trying to encourage Steve with a "good job" or "well done" that may have been an encouragement to Steve, (I hope they were encouraging) but really added nothing of substance to the thread.