Dollar Store Trailer Upgrades

Will_annand

Jan 12, 2004
Huntsville, Ontario
www.muskokacomputes.com
Originally posted by dash10
What's a km?

1 kilometer (km) = 0.62 miles

It is actually a much easier system to remember.

The smallest unit is millimeter.

10 millimeters = 1 centimeter

10 centimeters = 1 meter (1 meter = 1.09 yards)

1,000 meters = 1 kilometer

much easier multiplying and dividing by 10s as opposed to

3, 12, 1760 or 5280

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by Will_annand

1 kilometer (km) = 0.62 miles

It is actually a much easier system to remember.

The smallest unit is millimeter.

10 millimeters = 1 centimeter

10 centimeters = 1 meter (1 meter = 1.09 yards)

1,000 meters = 1 kilometer

much easier multiplying and dividing by 10s as opposed to

3, 12, 1760 or 5280
REALLY? Your grasp of strange measuring units thought up by the French astound me.

Also, was I talking about railroads?

Back on subject,
So I soaked the labels off the van trailer with hot water and 15 min. I then applied some labels I printed with a logo I stole from Bekins website. I then weathered this trailer a little.

"After a long cross country move in bad weather the Miller family is glad to see the moving men finally arriving with their stuff. It has been a long 3 days living out of a suitecase and sleeping on the floor of their new house. In fact, without the TV the family have been forced to talk to each other. The only thing that has saved their life so far was the fact that dad had packed his .357 in the moving truck. Let's hope the tube can re-hypnotize them before the box with the gun can be found and unpacked. Let's pray for the LPBs." DASH

Attachments

• version3.jpg
    version3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 101
F

Fred_M

next victim

Donner Soap was running low on coal. Here's the victim to transform from dollars store toy to (what's the opposite of fine scale?) model. I took it apart by taking out 3 screws. I painted the load black and drilled taillight holes. They came out crooked so it will face away from us.

Attachments

• dump1.jpg
    dump1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
F

Fred_M

I also weather it and the tractor that came with it and added a stack made from 1/16 Al K&S tubing. Also shown is a dollar store catering truck and the first dollar store upgrade being loadd with soap at the dock. Anyone else gonna show me some of their trucks/trailers? Surely I'm not the only one doing this? FRED

Attachments

• dump2.jpg
    dump2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 88