Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by modelincard, Jul 21, 2006.

1. qwerty2008

qwerty2008 qwerty2008

Here are my dogs Cosset (the longer haired brown one), cuca (the little mostly white one), rusty (the shorter haired brown one) and fruanz (the little black and brown one)

I know the breeds but it would take to long to list them all.

Attached Files:

2. mrln68

mrln68 New Member

2 English Bulldogs - Dozer and Penny

1 Italian Greyhound - Weasel

1 Texas Rat Dog (Chihuahua/Dachshund mix) - Poopie

4 Boxers - Zeus, Apollo, Athena, Juno

Also have 2 cats, 5 birds, 3 snakes and about 500 gallons of aquariums.
  3. UKXK189

UKXK189 New Member

I have one dog and 2 cats. The dog is a rescue chow/golden retriever mix that we got just over a year ago and he is about 2 years old now. He has what I like to call the Chow's "Try me" attitude, and the Golden's high energy.

4. Pennywhistle

Pennywhistle New Member

I have a miniature schnauzer called saxon. my sister named him =_=. It's a silly name.
  5. Carlos_dfc

Carlos_dfc New Member

3½ year-old Staffordshire-x-Labrador, goes by the name of 'Stig'
    Red-brindle colouring, 'bully'-type head, and shoulders like a baby bear - sort of a 'stretch'-Staffie.

Some say....
    That he can lick his own nether-regions,
    And he has fully.... 16 toes,
    All we know is...

Puppy pic

6. smoe

smoe New Member

I have a Labrador X Natures surprise (we think the surprise could be Kelpie). He's only about 12 months old. He's a good boy, has only just recently discovered that he loves swimming. He loves the washing on our line too.

We also have 3 chickens, but I'd like to get some more. Maybe a goose too.
  7. fernworthy

fernworthy New Member

1 dog, Pepper, 1/2 beagle 1/2 Heeler. bad traits of both lol
  8. jacqualine47

jacqualine47 New Member

My dog is a red heeler chow mix.
  9. Amadeo

Amadeo New Member

Hi guys, I have an Austrian Pinscher called Calypso. She belongs to the breed of terriers and is a beautiful and really good-hearted dog! Does anyone know these dogs? I think they are an amazing breed!
  10. lalo

lalo Member

11. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Here is our maltese, Millie.

I have to admit, I wasn't exactly thrilled to have a dog, but she has grown accustomed to me and I now love her dearly. Whenever she begins to feel neglected, she will place her head on my leg, who can resist that face?

She was a rescue dog. We understand that she was being used as a puppy mill and when she was no longer useful, would be put down. Someone rescued her and gave her to my brother-in-law who in turn had us 'dog-sit' for a weekend. That was a year and a half ago, so my wife figures we are keeping her.

The vet who takes care of her estimates that she is about 5 years old.

Best Regards,

Attached Files:

12. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

Nelson Dogs

in the Nelson household, we have 3 dogs Cloudy, a Harlequin Great Dane. Cloudy is a rescue dog, who came from an abuse/ neglect background

We also have short haired a St. Bernard Savannah. Savannah is a rescue dog also. either dog is ok by themselves, but when they get loose together they are lots of trouble; so we have to keep one of them inside or fenced at all times. The two big Gorls had an instant bond though, and are very close

We have had other Danes and Saint's that were pretty smart; not these girls. They are sweet individually; but collectively they are known as the Bad Sisters, or the Spotted Horrors.

We also have a Lassa Appso Tenzing, who is a rescue from our local pound. Tenzing is a very serious little dog. He attempts to correct the Bad Sisters when they misbehave. He is very serious about guarding his people when they are at home, and the farm when they are not. He was abandoned by his last family, and wants to keep a very close eye on us.

The cat in the photo was a starveling also, it adopted Cloudy, following Cloudy to the car when my Wife was walking cloudy at a local park. Cloudy got in the car, and the kitten followed, so Jennifer ran by the Vet on the way home, and Warrioto joined the pack. Our previous Great Dane was a favorite of our last generation of cats as well.

They all like the wood stove.

Bill Nelson

Attached Files:

13. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I gotta ask: Is it pronounced "eye-gore"? :wink: :D
  14. ragnar555

ragnar555 New Member

I have a West Hihgland White Terrier named Layka. She is very friendly with children.
  15. lalo

lalo Member

16. I have a Treeing Walker coonhound
  17. EdMaz

EdMaz New Member

We have a Beagle/Basset mix named Potter. Small Beagle head and long legs and basset body, go figure.
  18. barrett.fran21

barrett.fran21 New Member

i dont have any yet but love dogs and always had dogs in the family.

rusty - kings charles spaniel sadly had to be put to sleep as 2 old
    sophie - jack russell who loves to sit and beg still with us
    keisha - great dane we got her from a rescue center had her for 2 weeks then she passed away in her sleep :(
    benson - great dane just turned 2.loves to play with sophie and loves to run.
  19. lalo

lalo Member

... :rolleyes: My dog Lalo, is harassed by females. ... But for that ... he is allowed to do. ... It seems they do not like. ... But appearances are deceiving. :thumb: ...:

---------------------------------------------------------- Sincerely... Jorge. :twisted:
  20. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That's really funny! :)