Does anyone remember....

scubadude

Sep 5, 2006
Richardson, Texas
Let's see, Marcia Brady or Laurie Partridge, Ginger or Mary Ann, Jeannie or Samantha, not to mention Marilyn Munster, Betty Rubble and Penelope Pitstop. Ah the 60's - Decade of the TV Babes....man that's what I remember!

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
i didnt see this one so ill add...LOONEY TOONS!!!! how come noone mentioned it yet!!! i still watch that every saturday morning on boomerang :mrgreen:.--josh

EDIT: i forgot "get smart",is that the 60's or 70's?

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
...Which Brings us to The Munsters... :) :) Which starred Fred Gwynn and Al Lewis (Herman & Grandpa....

Now - Who can tell us where Fred and Al starred BEFORE they were Munsters.... Hint ; It's a Cop Show........

Ummm...
Car 54 - Where Are You?

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Bringing back some good memories guys!!!!!!!!
OK.....I'll add some.
Canon, Hawaii Five-0, Rockford Files(Who can forget that Firebird!!)
The Hudson Brothers Show(Remember the Emu?)Combat, Sonny and Cher Show, All In The Family, Chico and The Man, The Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, M*A*S*H*, Carol Burnett Show......Should I go on?

The Smothers Brother's Show -- George and Gracey --- You bet your life -- The $64,000.00 Question --- Match game (Gene Raybern) --- The CBS Evening News with Walter Kronkite --- Hullabaloo --- Dick Clark show --- The Steel Pier hour (Might be local to NJ & PA) --- Pixanne --- Mr Rodger's Neighborhood --- Sesame Street --- The Electric Company........

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
i ALWAYS looked forward to the Smothers brothers show, and the Carol Burnett show:thumb: . how about Hawaii 5O and Zoom:119: .