Does Anyone Know...?

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
Does anyone out there know where I can find N Scale coffins/caskets, as well as mausoleums for a cemetery that I'm building for my layout? I've got all of the headstones, fencing, a church, and a hearse, as well as Woodland Scenics "Graveside Service", but would like to add a few extra details. Any help would be very greatly appreciated!:confused:

Evan

Feb 9, 2004
Cape Town, South Africa
Visit site
Hi,

Hornby as part of the "Lyddle End" series make gravestone set (code is N8064). Another thing that might interest you is that Preiser have Monks, as well as two different types of funerals, with coffins.

Good luck. :)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
A search at www.walthers.com should turn up a number of related things - their May sale flyer has a cemetery, a funeral, a Jordan horse-drawn hearse, a pumpkin patch, and a few other similar items. Now these were HO, but I am sure there must be similar Nscale stuff?

Andrew

Knighthawk

Feb 1, 2006
:thumb: Thanks guys, the Hornby Gravestones look pretty cool, and the good people at Walthers know me pretty well as I have already purchased most of my N Scale stuff from them. I'm looking forward to the stuff in their May flyer to come out in my scale.