Does anyone have a Tyco Scorcher 6x6 RC car that theyre willing to part with?

Discussion in 'Slot Cars General' started by NissanEuroKiller, Feb 24, 2008.

1. NissanEuroKiller

NissanEuroKiller New Member

I had one of these when I was a child; Whenever I came home from school I would religiously recharge it and race it for hours everyday. I did this for years untill it finally kicked the bucket (I would love to know how many hours I actually got out of it!). Tyco don't make these anymore and for its time it was the fastest premade Electric RC car on the market. My lil brother has bought new RC cars but as the old saying goes "they don't make them like they used too" and I want to get one for his upcoming birthday, I know he will have as much with it as I did. I could get him a much faster RC car like a Tamiya or something but he is only young and one of these would be perfect. If anyone has one let me know!!! $$$ Paid :)
  2. scj1127

scj1127 New Member

I have a Scorcher

I have a Tyco RC Scorcher 6x6 (red) that I was getting ready to sell on craigslist. Would you like to buy it? It was given to me as a Christmas present when I was a kid and for some reason I never got rid of it. I have the car, charger, battery pack, and remote.

MATTYSHELBY New Member

I am also looking for a tyco 6x6 scorcher. I am also looking for a nikko landshark (a.k.a. tyco fast traxx). I had them as a kid and I loved them.