Doctorwayne, OVER 5000 POSTS!!!

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE!!!
balloon6balloon6balloon6

THATS RIGHT FOLKS, THE GOOD DOCTORWAYNE HAS SURPASSED 5000 POSTS!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thats 5000 of the most HELPFUL answers to questions, tips, tricks, and photography of his SLAP FANTASTIC layout and work:worship: .

CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE!, we have ALL benefited GREATLY from ALL you do here on the Gauge:worship: :thumb: :mrgreen: .

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
WOW CONGRATS WAYNE on the 5000!!!! bounce7balloon6:row1::wave7::row1:

I would like to personally thank-you for all the tips, tricks and advice as well as comments you have given to me in the past couple years, Ive learned so much from the things you have said to me on how to improve my work and make things better and more realistic, as well as reading all your helpful and AWESOME threads you have done over the years and i look forward to more to come :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

THANK-YOU Wayne :wave: :wave: :wave:

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
...!!!!balloon6balloon6!!!!...
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...!!! This place would not be what it is without your input....not to mention the pictures of your gorgeous locos (yes...even the diesels...) and that fantastic layout....!!!!

I'll be looking forward to your next 5000.....sign1

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Wayne,5000 posts of..........................................

REQUIRED READING!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you for the advice and encouragement the past few years as well:thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Wow, how time flies when you're having fun....

And with Wayne around, it really is fun.

CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE
:band1::violin1::rizz1::band1:

balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6

Your contributions are amazing, your pictures are awesome and your work as a moderator here is much appreciated.

All we can say is thank you, and we look forward to the next 1000 posts.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Wow! I'm humbled. :eek:ops: Of course, being me, you know that doesn't mean that I'm at a loss for words. ;):p
I'd like to thank everyone for the congratulations and kind words and also everyone who's ever waded through some of my longer posts, whether they were just a lot of talk, or merely a few-too-many pictures. :-D I hope that some of it proved useful, even if it convinced you to not do it my way.;) I hope too that we'll all be around for another 5,000 posts and that some of them will be of interest to some of you.
I think that one of the reasons that it was so easy to get to this number is because of the quality of our Membership: it's a pleasure to post when everyone is so well-mannered and polite, both with requests for information and in the way that everyone responds to others. I look forward to continuing to learn from and share with all of you for a long time to come.

Wayne

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
Hello Everyone---I am very fortunate to know Wayne personally and to call him my friend---he is the true inspiration behind my interest in model railroading---always there to lend a hand or give advice in a friendly and unassuming way just like he has been doing for over 5,000 threads---Take a bow Doctor Wayne,you certainly deserve it aussie

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
WOW 5000 posts...

... and every single word well worth reading.

smile1.gif
smile1.gif
smile1.gif
smile1.gif
smile1.gif
Congratulations Wayne
smile1.gif
smile1.gif
smile1.gif
smile1.gif
smile1.gif

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
I thought I was doing good and all with 804 posts, but announce1WOW!

Thanks for all the posts Wayne, every one that I have read has been worth my time, even the ones that I need to take a break from halfway through! sign1

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
....every one that I have read has been worth my time, even the ones that I need to take a break from halfway through! sign1

sign1sign1sign1 Can you imagine the condition my two typing fingers are in? They look like Popeye's arms, but without the tattoo. ;):p:-D:-D

Thanks again to all for the kind words. :wave:

Wayne

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Wayne,
I only wish I had been around long enough to read them all. Your posts are all very informative and a true pleasure to read. You are very considerate of all of the others on this forum. Above all, you don't post to get the post count up, but of course I haven't seen that done on this forum with maybe one or two exceptions.
I really enjoy the details you put in your pictures and posts.
Thank You
Charlie

You figured me out huh? I guess it doesnt matter that Im still learning and dont have as much to contribute to the fourum as some people who can write 5000 (wonderful) posts! Thanks a lot!:curse:

sign1Just working my way on up there!

Crap, I just proved your point.