Do you know what we need?

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by davidone, Jan 30, 2007.

1. davidone

davidone New Member

How about some SD70ace, i'll take some in the heritage schemes of the UP and some others. How about you?

Dave:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: announce1 announce1 announce1
  2. berraf

berraf Member

I know what I need: patience to make my peco turnouts dcc-friendly ;)
  3. radar

radar Member

I need buildings buildings people and more people did I mention 30 hour days and more buildings and people:wave:
  4. railohio

railohio Active Member

Isn't Overland already doing ACe units in N scale in all the different "heritage" schemes?

As for what else we need, more switchers of various makes and models. At least a decent Alco switcher (the Arnold model is questionabl and getting hard to find) and a real SW1500. I'm sure holding out for a real MP15AC is probably asking too much, too...
  5. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

You mean this one from Athearn isn't real enough?
  6. railohio

railohio Active Member

This is an N/Z scale forum and that's an HO model. Checkmate.
  7. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

Doh! :oops::oops::oops:

Sorry about that! I was surfing the "New Posts"... I didn't pay attention to where it was taking me! :rolleyes:

Mea Culpa! OTOH... you might lobby Athearn to do it in N... since all the new tooling is computer-designed, it wouldn't be difficult to re-scale it, they'd just need the assurance there's a market for it in N scale.
  8. davidone

davidone New Member

9. SeriousSam

SeriousSam Member

10. DavidB-AU

DavidB-AU Member

I'd like the SD70M-2 and SD70ACe demonstrators.

Don't forget an Aussie SD70ACe has been running on US metals.

11. McFortner

McFortner Member

What I need is another room or two in my house, or at least a basement that I could put a layout in. As it is, there is not enough room in my house for what I have already. Small 3 bedroom house and 3 kids does not take kindly to hobbies that require storage or display of items. :(

ps: Oh, and about $50,000 for "supplies" sure would not hurt either.