Do you know what we need?

davidone

Jan 16, 2007
How about some SD70ace, i'll take some in the heritage schemes of the UP and some others. How about you?

Dave:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: announce1 announce1 announce1

railohio

Dec 29, 2000
Isn't Overland already doing ACe units in N scale in all the different "heritage" schemes?

As for what else we need, more switchers of various makes and models. At least a decent Alco switcher (the Arnold model is questionabl and getting hard to find) and a real SW1500. I'm sure holding out for a real MP15AC is probably asking too much, too...

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Jan 27, 2007
Paris, ON
Doh! :eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

Sorry about that! I was surfing the "New Posts"... I didn't pay attention to where it was taking me! :rolleyes:

Mea Culpa! OTOH... you might lobby Athearn to do it in N... since all the new tooling is computer-designed, it wouldn't be difficult to re-scale it, they'd just need the assurance there's a market for it in N scale.

davidone

Jan 16, 2007
Brian Schmidt said:
Isn't Overland already doing ACe units in N scale in all the different "heritage" schemes?

I would like to see Atlas Kato or Athearn do the ACe units, it seems no matter what Overland does it's overpriced.

Dave

SeriousSam

Nov 2, 2005
San Antonio
davidone said:
Brian Schmidt said:

I would like to see Atlas Kato or Athearn do the ACe units, it seems no matter what Overland does it's overpriced.

Dave

yeah 550 dollars is a bit much. Kato should deffinetly make them. and the SD70M-2 :thumb:

DavidB-AU

Feb 26, 2006
I'd like the SD70M-2 and SD70ACe demonstrators.

Don't forget an Aussie SD70ACe has been running on US metals.

Cheers
David

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
What I need is another room or two in my house, or at least a basement that I could put a layout in. As it is, there is not enough room in my house for what I have already. Small 3 bedroom house and 3 kids does not take kindly to hobbies that require storage or display of items. :(

Michael

ps: Oh, and about $50,000 for "supplies" sure would not hurt either.