Do you Have Redneck Mentality?

Discussion in 'North America' started by possm_23, Oct 24, 2005.

1. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

I am currently adding a new kitchen to our house......saturday i decided it was time to move the kitchen sink out of the old kitchen into the new one.....everything worked out great up till the time i was supposed to hook the drain up....then realized i didnt have the nessasry fittings for this....i went outside and found a 5 gallon plastic bucket to put under the drain ...just till i got to the lumberyard on monday to get the i was putting my bucket under the sink...i thought to my this redneck or what?......if you have had a redneck moment....lets hear it.......geedubbya will probably be

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Well, humor is a good diversion sometimes, especially when ya are bleary eyed from cutting out and gluing small parts together. So, using that train of thought, thats how we can rationalize this thread (hey it sounded good).
    Anyway, this story involves me only because I am over the machine shop where I work.
    Dave, one of the younger guys in shop left work one night for lunchbreak and, being a "good old boy" who like several others (Myself not included), partakes of the gigglebush....wacky tobaccy, etc.
    Anyway Dave left and drove to one of the unlit, "circle drives" in the industrial park. As he sat there "twisting up" his left handed cigarette in his solid black silverado with tinted windows, engine off and headlights off, two police cars swooped down upon him, lights flashing and sirens going.
    The police quickly made it to the sides of his truck with guns drawn and as dave rolled down the window, smoke billowing from his cab from his previous cigarette, he asked them "How did ya'll know what I was doin?"
    The policeman laughed and told him to "take your foot off the brake and step out of your truck".
    The way it involves me is I was the one who had to go bail him out and I was the one who had to defend him as Union shop steward when the personel manager got wind of the events of that night.
    Since then the company has instituted a drug testing policy .

This wasnt your average "redneck" story I know, but best I could do.

Have a good evening,

Greg aka GW
  3. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Enough with the redneck thread already

You done beat this hoss to death, son. Let her be, now.
  4. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

If your dont like the redneck stuff...u dont have to read can kisss my ever lovin flag salutin, patriotic red neck *** foot......
  5. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Whatever. I got tired of seeing the same lame redneck rubbish every time I checked new messages, but I'll trouble you no more about these redneck posts, and simply ignore them.

But you're welcome to come on down to College Station and kiss MY patriotic A**. I didn't malign you, I just asked you to stop floggin the dead horse. Maybe the anonymity of the internet overwhelmed you for a moment. Did I insult your momma? Kick your dog? Get over your bad self, you're just another guy on a website, and somebody didn't like your post.

If you want to give me more grief, have the stones to do it direct, since we're practically neighbors. Just drop me a line, and I'll give you my address, or post yours, and I'll come up. We can even make it sporting -- you bring your favorite paper weapon, and I'll bring mine.

So step back and make nice, or step up, possm_23.

Al hazlet

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Ok Guys,

I am out of this one, please feel free to talk among yourselves.

Have a good day and I hope ya'll work things out.

Greg aka GW
  7. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Meh, me too. Got peeved at the rude reply, and posted in the heat of the moment. Must remember to wait before responding.

I won't edit my previous post, because I think the general idea of exercising some restraint is good, and my intemperate post can serve as a BAD EXAMPLE of why people shouldn't pop off with the "Kiss My whatever" posts, simply because they are online instead of in person.

but I found out we have an ignore button, so I'll make use of it for possm_23, and he can do it for me if he cares, and that will keep any further rancor over this off the list entirely.

Al hazlet
  8. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that a redneck mentality or what...........i see the problem now....he did say Texas A & M...right....?..that answers my questions.....
  9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

do not force me to lock this thread

10. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

I'm done posting to it. I said my piece, and don't come here for the flame wars (I mean, flames and papermodels, it would be the ultimate conflagration... the horror, the horror).
  11. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

You Can Lock It...and Take Me Off Memebership.....i Didnt Start The Do What U Feel Is Right.
  12. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

My redneck moment; Saw how many times I could shoot the turban off of an Osama target with a machine gun.(H&K MP5H 9x19mm)