Do you have a GS Storm? If so, please look here.

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Remote, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remote

Remote New Member

Hello Gents,
    My first post:DNeed some info from you GS Storm Guru's.....;) Ive been into...Do I dare say it?;) MT and decided to try the Buggies again. Its been a year or two since I was involved with 1/8th scale buggies. Anyway, after reading many posts, I really did not find what I was looking for. So I come to you for help. Im getting a GS Storm with a Ofna Hyper 8 port on trade for one of my MT and need a few pointers. Can any of you provide links to GS Storm information, such as set up (How to.), best hopup parts to start with, best place to get parts from, (Who has the best prices and selection of parts.) tips/tricks, videos, (I would love to see the car in action.) web sites, ect, ect. Any kind of info that would be useful. The car will be used for play and maybe taken to the local track. May even build a track in my back yard. (Have a little land.) I dont know alot about the car, but was told it was a nice car to get if I wanted to start back into 1/8th scale buggies.
    Thanks a million for your help guys.

Just dug through my RC box of goodies and came across some Hitec servos. I know there are better servos out there, but I already have these... I came across a Hitec HS-625MG and a HS-945MG. How would these 2 work for the GS?
  2. Tommy Gunn

Tommy Gunn New Member

If you find a message board or info pages on the Storm, let me know. I've been searching since christmas. Haven't found much, atleast not like for the T-Maxx.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.