Do you ever get tired of modeling trains?

Steam Donkey

The all new Sumpter3000, available at a starship dealer near you. Easy monthly installments! Available in any color, as long as its "concrete"! Order now, and we'll through in a free Wookie!:D

Pete, I'm in awe, my inspiration gauge has blown a gasket!!!......model trains, model ships, model space craft.........anything else? Are you holding out on us?!! :eek: :D

I sure would love to see a web site with your talents on display! ;)

Think I'll dig through my spar parts box and see if I can come up with an articulated, steam powered, intergalactic logging space ship !!!!! Sweeeet!:D

Stan

Gary Pfeil

Pete, Let me add my admiration to that of all the others. Already knew your modeling skills are superb, but what a job of conception! Very cool.

TinGoat

Ignorant know it all
The next round's on me...

Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters for Everyone!!

What a supurb model!!!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
My thanks to everyone for the comments, I wasn't looking for, or expecting the response!!
Vic,
the scale is close to 1/64th, I entered this in a NIMO (Northern Illinois Modelers Open) contest a few years ago and took a second place. I considered that a very high honor, as the competition was beyond belief!
McFortner,
I'll have to check out Starship Modeler, I do have a couple of other models that I could photo, and post. Thanks, I didn't know there was a site for this type of model.
Clerk,
The two figures came from a plastic kit of a Garbage truck, that was reconfigured as a stage for a rock band. I think the kit is still available. The figures are very close to S (1/64th)scale.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Look out Kirk.....
Move over Picard....
Better grab Porthos and run Archer!
There's a new captian in town......
I want to know one thing.........What do you do when you get bored with modeling?
Excellent..................excellent.

Wow! when I get tired of modeling railroads I model 1:1 scale stuff for the house. I usually get tired of modeling when my wife starts talking about me sleeping in the room with the trains.:D

shamus

Registered Member
Looks very interesting that, and it would look great sitting on a schnabel :D on your railroad :D:D

Shamus

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
What do you do when you get bored with modeling?

I did spend one Saturday assembling a model 1911 Colt .45 cal autoloader, and then put 200 rounds through it on Sunday. I ocasionally have a show to do, set up the modules, and play with the trains.......in public!, that helps. :D :D