DO NOT BUY EPIC PRODUCTS!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by slydogge, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slydogge

slydogge Member

HEY GUYS JUST A WARNING! i bought 4 epic 3000 mah ni-mh sport packs. after about 6-8 charges and only one month old they are junk and will not hold a charge. i sent 3 emails each a few days apart to epic to tell them there batteries. no responce. i had to contact tower hobbies to get there phone number to contact them. took me about another week to finally get in touch with epic. when i get them they jerk me araond and asked me what charger i used. i told them i use the intellipeak twin pulse charger for ni-mh. they said that charger is why my batteries are no good!!! it sys it charges ni-mh all over the#@$% thing! tower hobbies recomended it to me!!! he was trying to blame it on the charger because he did not want to warrantee out the one month old batteries that he knew were junk!!! call him up and ask him why he sells crap batteries that he will not sand behind!! the number to epic is 732-635-1600 ask for john. well he is the only person there. now i have $80 worth of batts that are no good!!!
  2. pike

pike Member

#@$%em just don't buy their #@$% again and call back tellem that if they don't warranty them because they were just a bad batch that you will never buy any of their products again and will make sure to get all your friends and people at your local track to do the same.
  3. rwpmaxx

rwpmaxx New Member

Your not the only one that's happen to. In the last year I have sold about 50 of those EPIC part #ep0007 out of those I have had at least half the people call me within a month after selling them with the same problem so I used 6 diffrent chargers on new packs to see for my self out of 10 of the batteries I tested 4 of them died after 4-9 cycles....RWP
  4. pike

pike Member

ya well then i guess their #@$% just fawkin sux the bag then eh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.