DN USS Arizona 2004

R

rickstef

Roman, I will be at the convention

I can't wait to see the new version of the Arizona.

hope to see you there

Rick

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, Roman!

That's an awesome looking model! :D
Even at this partially completed stage there is a lot of detail already evident, particularly on the gun turrets, and very well carried out.

Good luck at the convention; I'm sure Arizona will be a hit there.

Best regards,

Jim

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Roman,

Please, do not show any more photos...., I don't think I can take it any longer. You are depriving us all of such art that it now becomes difficult facing each day knowing that we remain deprived of covetous ownership of beauty beyond all compare..., Ok, so you get the picture.

I am really serious about placing an advance order. Are you taking advance orders?

Best regards, Gil

DN

Jun 12, 2004
New York
www.digitalnavy.com
Thanks guys, but I keep saying that I'm an average builder, nothing spectacular here. I just hope that I make good designs, but that's not up to me to judge.
Gil - as much as I would like to get rich quick :twisted: , I just don't know when, and even in what form this model will be out. So hold on to your wallet, will see what happens.

DN

Jun 12, 2004
New York
www.digitalnavy.com
All boats completed.

hist114sm.jpg

hist115sm.jpg

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
I must agree with Barry, Roman...there is nothing "average" about those superb looking boats. And if that is the detail you put into the boats, we all know how awesome the ship herself will be!

Looking forward to your teasing us with more photos when you can. :wink:

Cheers!

Jim