District 9 Alien Rifle 1:1/FREE/ Skoda/

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
My first full scale paper model. It is an alien rifle model from District 9 Movie in life size dimension or 1 meter (3.28 feet) in my calculation. I use A3 size paper, contains 16 pages build able patterns. Available in two color version, orange and grey. Not like I usually do, this model is without wheatering effect, you may do it yourself if you want some realistic touch. In the movie this rifle is use by Wikus & Christopher while runaway from Johannesburg hospital. In the meantime you have to figure how to assembly this rifle since there are no instructions yet, happy building! Happy Thanksgiving day :)

http://www.paper-replika.com/index....1&catid=133:firearms-rifle-guns&Itemid=200144

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
Sep 2, 2008
I'm not into guns (models, I mean) myself, but I have to say: BEAUTIFUL! Do you intend to harden the model when it's ready? If so, how do you intend to do it?

No model is reinforced cardboard

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
that looks like a lot of work with no instructions.

Welcome to the Forum. I think the photos are a graphical instruction sheet in their own right.... :mrgreen:

Nice work Skoda!!

I might build this model, just to scare the ******* neighbour into stopping him playing his ******** piano 24/7...... :curse:sign1