Display stands...get your's here

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by causticphlegm, May 2, 2008.

1. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

OK, so I finally got sick of my ships just sitting right on the top surface of my shelf. I figured I'd look around for a display stand or two and came across this web site (after searching the threads here to no avail): Sci Fi & PC Game paper card models

I thought I was so clever finding such a great site all by my lonesome...then I saw that it was Gearz's site. I did some searching and it seems that the only mention of this site (for the stands, anyway) was a tiny link in Gearz's signature.

Sooooo...just as a public service to all of you who might have missed it, here it is. Take a bow Gearz! Love the stuff there!
  2. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks for the comments mate.! sorry their a bit obscure, sadly my net activities reflect my life style ~ vague, aimless and easily distracted + a goodly measure of procrastination for icing. Hopefully more stands will be on offer there eventually. * I think CJ is working on some BSG stands as well...

lol.. well done of the search and destroy sortie. I always get a thrill when i eventually ferret out something i've been looking for 'longtime' on the net. "Aaaa HA... found ya!!" :thumb: