Display Shelf picture

Dan Vincent

Hi,

I recently picked up a nice shelf unit on e-bay. This shelf was made for the Franklin Mint to hold famous diecast pewter locos and is equipped with N-scale track on each shelf.

The shelf unit measures 21" wide by 12" high and 1-1/4" thick. The shelves are 1/4" on 2-1/4" centers.

Hope this picture posts...it's my first try.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
If you are experiencing difficulty posting a photo Dan check out "adding images" at the top of the page or if you send me the photo by e-mail, I can post it for you.
Looking forward to seeing the shelf. I could use a couple of them.

Dan Vincent

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the photo-posting offer. I e-mailed it earlier.

Although I can post pictures on model airplane and diecast car forums, this one has me stumped so far.

This Franklin Shelf is a neat item and could easily be duplicated by anyone with a table or radial arm saw.

Sometimes I remove all the Erie locos and fill it up with Erie-Lackawanna or Great Northern locos.

Thanks,

Dan

ezdays

Out AZ way
Dan,

Posting a picture here is very simple. Just be sure it meets the size criteria of 640 x 480 pixels (or less) and is no more than 70K. Also be sure it is in .jpg or .gif format. If you try to post a picture that doesn't fit this criteria, it will let you know. any photo-editing program will allow you to change a picture's size and format. Once you've got your picture on your HD, then just hit the "browse" button below the composition window, find the file and then submit your post.

Note that if you preview your post, the preview screen will not show your picture.

Don

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Here are a couple of photos from Dan

Attachments

• erie franklin shelf.jpg
    erie franklin shelf.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 161

Dan Vincent

OK, let me try again.

The shelf unit measures 21" wide by 12" high and 1-1/4" thick. The shelves are 1/4" on 2-1/4" centers.

Attachments

• el=shelf.jpg
    el=shelf.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 149

Dan Vincent

Robin,

Thanks for posting my pictures.

--------------------------------

Don,

OK, that explains it. The picture does not show up on the preview causing me to believe I did it wrong.

Like you said..it's easy and I didn't need that XnView thing after all.