Disney Pixar's CARS

P

paulhbell

I would say that computer crashes are in the top 10 worst thing's to happen in life. The discovery channel should make a program with that title.
I ask about the other cars because my nephew is in hospital(for the last couple of days -kidneys- but not going into details) and they have a large cars poster in the play room, my niece and I where thinking of asking the nurses if we could make a display on a shelf next to the poster. I am not sure if they would let us because of the glues and printer inks used to make the models. If it comes off I will ask if I can take photos ,but cameras are not allowed on the ward. Also when anybody puts the words 'kids and internet' together, every 'good' person says STOP NOW.
I think it would be a good way to get kids interested in card/paper modeling.

P

paulhbell

I would say that computer crashes are in the top 10 worst thing's to happen in life. The discovery channel should make a program with that title.
I ask about the other cars because my nephew is in hospital(for the last couple of days -kidneys- but not going into details) and they have a large cars poster in the play room, my niece and I where thinking of asking the nurses if we could make a display on a shelf next to the poster. I am not sure if they would let us because of the glues and printer inks used to make the models. If it comes off I will ask if I can take photos ,but cameras are not allowed on the ward. Also when anybody puts the words 'kids and internet' together, every 'good' person says STOP NOW.

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
My friend Dennis Brooks does exactly that, building paper models and donating them to local children's hospitals. It's a very commendable thing.

As far as crashes I 'thought' I was prepared and had created a full created data backup which I stored online. Unfortunately when I downloaded to restore it shows as corrupt. I have not given up on it yet but I did spend upward of 14 hrs working on it...I'll try again in a few days and hopefully have better results.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
My friend Dennis Brooks does exactly that, building paper models and donating them to local children's hospitals. It's a very commendable thing.

As far as crashes I 'thought' I was prepared and had created a full created data backup which I stored online. Unfortunately when I downloaded to restore it shows as corrupt. I have not given up on it yet but I did spend upward of 14 hrs working on it...I'll try again in a few days and hopefully have better results.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to