Disney Pixar's CARS

P

paulhbell

my niece fills her paper models with the off cuts from the printed sheets that we download and any shredded paper from her mums shredder. this helps make the models stronger and also means we do not fill up the bin. she did ask about putting clean sawdust (normally used in her rabbit cage). this would fill the models better than scrap paper, but we have not tried it yet.

P

paulhbell

my niece fills her paper models with the off cuts from the printed sheets that we download and any shredded paper from her mums shredder. this helps make the models stronger and also means we do not fill up the bin. she did ask about putting clean sawdust (normally used in her rabbit cage). this would fill the models better than scrap paper, but we have not tried it yet.

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell