Disney Pixar's CARS

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Thanks Everyone!

The hosting question isn't a matter of bandwidth or server space. I estimate my current package to meet my needs for the better part of a decade into the future. It's about conflict of interest with an established paying client. I've emailed them to make sure it's not a problem (I don't anticipate that it would be but I won't burn that bridge over some freebies)

As for which one's next it will be the largest of the set. Once that's done I can ensure the rest are to scale with each other.

I'll keep you all updated here.

Thanks again for the support!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Thanks Everyone!

The hosting question isn't a matter of bandwidth or server space. I estimate my current package to meet my needs for the better part of a decade into the future. It's about conflict of interest with an established paying client. I've emailed them to make sure it's not a problem (I don't anticipate that it would be but I won't burn that bridge over some freebies)

As for which one's next it will be the largest of the set. Once that's done I can ensure the rest are to scale with each other.

I'll keep you all updated here.

Thanks again for the support!

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Right on.

Too bad the official Cars site has become a huge dissapointment in providing paper models.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Right on.

Too bad the official Cars site has become a huge dissapointment in providing paper models.

Kevin G

Nov 27, 2003
Muskegon, Michigan
This is awesome! Forget the kids, I want these for myself :grin:
(well, the kids want them too, so looks like it gonna be at least 2 builds of each)
Hope that Mater is in this collection since he is the "coolest" car there is!
So add me and the kids to the list of thanks and can't wait to put them at the top of the build list!

Kevin G

Nov 27, 2003
Muskegon, Michigan
This is awesome! Forget the kids, I want these for myself :grin:
(well, the kids want them too, so looks like it gonna be at least 2 builds of each)
Hope that Mater is in this collection since he is the "coolest" car there is!
So add me and the kids to the list of thanks and can't wait to put them at the top of the build list!

bugman72

Mar 31, 2005
Count me in as one waiting with baited breath for these to be finished. If your cardmodel representations of Cars is anything near the quality of your past releases, I will be eternally worshipping the ground you walk on!!

bugman72

Mar 31, 2005
Count me in as one waiting with baited breath for these to be finished. If your cardmodel representations of Cars is anything near the quality of your past releases, I will be eternally worshipping the ground you walk on!!