Disney Monorail Now Available

Z

Zathros

There may be, I think there is actually, did you use the "Search" function?

Z

Zathros

The only blue one I saw in a 2007 thread was actually made from a 3D printer. This guy was way ahead of the flock. These are really just becoming popular now.

The one in the downloads section is has purple stripes but is otherwise white. It also has "DISNEY MONORAIL SYSTEM" written on the side. This is a very simple model, I don't think it was finished but all that was available is there, including a page with some tickets etc. It it was made, I think the options would become self evident. It would be a great template to improve upon. It's the only one I know of. :)

Z

Zathros

It's so crude, I hope you aren't very disappointed. Yet, being the "Official" Disney one, it is kind of cool! :)

monoraildude

Well I've tried to create one on my own and I'm hoping that it will give me some direction on the nose of the cab. The picture below is the one I saw in the thread from 2007 hopefully this is it.

attachment.php

Z

Zathros

Geez, I think yours is better than the ones in the "Downloads' area, I'd say it definitely is. Maybe you can do whatever changes are necessary and make a definitive one. I always thought one with an interior would be awesome! :)

monoraildude

The one pictured isn't mine but it is very close to what I have done. It would be cool if I come up with a definitive one just need to figure out the cab nose. Once I can download it I can see how I may improve.