Discussion at the Cement Distributor

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I am experimenting with setting up some scenes. Here is one at the Cement Distributor.

cemdist_z_001a.jpg

cemdist_z_002a.jpg

cemdist_z_003a.jpg

doctorwayne

I agree with Gus about it being a good-looking scene, but I think that the presence of the guy in the suit spells some kind of t-r-o-u-b-l-e.:rolleyes:

Wayne

UP SD40-2

i think your scene looks GREAT TOM!!!:thumb::D I am really curious as to just what is going on though, is that the owner of the plant discussing things with employees? the banker telling them the place is closing down? or perhaps a pesky salesman trying to sell something?:rolleyes: sign1 in any case, i think its WELL DONE!:thumb: :D -Deano

Relic

Tom
First let me say that is a very nice scene, not over done at all, very nice.
A couple of years ago when I first started this train thing the plan was to put down some track ,get a couple of engines a few freight cars and watch 'em go round and round HA!
First change was to grow the "empire" to fill the upstairs of my garage(16x24'), now the whole idea has changed,I hardly ever run the trains, usually just to see is some new change will cause a wreck. I can't leave anything alone, when I look at those trucks I think "where can I get mirrors" I make mudflaps outa dryer sheets, build my own bodies(I'll take some pic's when I learn how)
Do I need therapy?