Discovery Space Shuttle

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by atamjeet, Jun 18, 2008.

Rate it from 1(bad)-5(good)

Poll closed Jun 19, 2008.
  1. 1

1 vote(s)
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
  4. 4

8 vote(s)
  1. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Hi guys,

I am posting this new thread after more than a year. Some of you might still remember me :wave:. I have recentle completed many models. One of them is this space shuttle "Discovery". Please give your precious comments on the same.
    To see my other models, please visit | Atamjeet Singh Bawa | Artwork Portfolio

Attached Files:

Should be a five, if five were on poll.
  3. underwoodl06

underwoodl06 Member

WOW..That looks really cool. Awesome detailing. Where did you get this model?(and payload) At first I thought it was the Marscenter shuttle. I rate a 10.
  4. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Looks great! Much better than my many, many attempts...
  5. Patty

Patty King of Swaziland

Looks nice! Nice to have you back here.
  6. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Well, I got this model from one of my Israeli friends, this was printed on an Israel magazine. The instructions were in Ebro language thats why it took alot of thinking work for me to complete this one. My next model would be a well detailed steam engine, if you know any thread / web link where I can download this for free (or < $10) then please let me know.
  7. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Thanks fpr sharing that link Billy, I am looking for some very detailed steam Railway engine. The engine featured in that link is not the one which I am loking for :) If I could get a free model (difficult one) for steam engine, I would be very glad to give it a try
  8. OK now for reality. I hope you are not sensitive and can take a little constructive criticism. So here goes. First off I noticed your model is great. Second off see first off.:thumb:
  9. You can breathe now sign1
  10. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

After 2.5 years ... finally... "ufffffffffffffff" started breathing :p
  11. sepp10x

sepp10x New Member

Thank you for posting, it looks excellent.
    I did not realize that this IAFM model would build up so nice. Some of them are not so good.
  12. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Actually you are correct. Most of them are not so good. The material of the paper they are printed on is not so good, so what I did was is, I got the pictures scanned and printed on a good glossy paper of a desired thickness.

I had difficulty to understand the instructions as they were all in 'Hebrew'. But in the end, it came out to be a good looking model :)
  13. thegreek270

thegreek270 New Member

Hello there,

it looks realy amazing, keep up the good work...
  14. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Thanks there :)
  15. DWest

DWest Member

That is very nice, great job!