DirectTV Channel 379

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by capt_turk, Dec 21, 2004.

1. capt_turk

capt_turk Member

Anyone catching the train shows on DirectTV channel 379 late at night? They had a good one at midnight last night. A cab ride in a steam passenger train. Sure wish I could of been there for real!!
  2. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

The network is RFDTV. Dishnetwork channel 9409. I also ran across this channel last week. Lots of railroad shows! :thumb:

3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Yeah, they have been on the dish network for a couple of years before they showed up on DirecTV.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, there are a couple of train-related shows there. "I love trains" is mostly about Lionel layouts, and the one you're talking about is "Trains and Locomotives". I have the Dish Network DVR with 90 hours of recording capability. I set the recorder for one of these train shows and I've got maybe ten of them recorded. Been doing this for about a year now.

Also, tonigh is the night that "John Ratzenburger's Made in America" is going to tour the GE locomotive factory. It's on the Travel Channel at 7 PM MST, or 9 PM EST, but check to be sure.
  5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

I just watched it a couple of hours ago & I really enjoyed it. :D
  6. 3phase

3phase Member

basic cable includes 14 chanles, 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,,25,26,28,104 <--qvc. T.V is the devil!
  7. 3phase

3phase Member

but if i was in the uk i wouldn't mind tv so much, they play the show and have comertials in between shows.
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

RFD-TV is pretty much commercial free. :)
  9. capt_turk

capt_turk Member

DirectTV showing is on channel 277 at 21:00