Dinosaur land thiem

Puppetengineer

May 6, 2003
Vancouver Island B.C.
Visit site
Heres an Idea thats great for anyone wanting a challange, or a great fan of a particular spielberg movie, Okay, Okay, down to buisiness. so you have this great room but your tierd of standing in the middle of things. and theres a big old Table just sitting in the middle of the room, well what Im thinking is "Jurassic Park". Biuld an Island on the table (best part about this is you can get a 360 view on every thing) complete whith cliffs and mountians, and then lay out track and road biuldings ect. once thats done you can have a hoot deciding where to put electric fences and ravines, Make shure buiuldings are low. now the chalanging part, to biuld modle dinosaurs, a tour train and an animal maintanance tain, to scale whith the rest of the island. if you have the book "Jurassic park" by Micheal Chriton there are more specs on the types of landmarks and events you can include. if you make your island big enuff scale and you can youse a smaller scale for mabee a tramline or the automated car tours.

Anyway love to hear what you think,

as soon as I can input pictures I will

Till then

Puppet engineer:cool:

P.S. It's size that matters, Not punctuation.

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Sounds like a good idea to me

Of all the layouts I've seen on the web, I never seen one like that. I bet a person could find dinosaurs alredy made to play the parts. A greate idea for a kids layout. It could be built on a 4' x 8' table easy. Wish I would of thought of that one. :rolleyes:

Keep the ideas coming.

And welcome to the Gauge. :D :D :D

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Originally posted by Puppetengineer

Anyway love to hear what you think,

as soon as I can input pictures I will

Till then

Puppet engineer:cool:

P.S. It's size that matters, Not punctuation.

Sounds like you have some fun ideas PE, are you gunna make the dino's automated? Neat if you can make the heads turn to the side and bite at you :mad: Rember, PE, if you can dream it, you can do it.:D :D :D