Digital Navy projects

modano1

Aug 25, 2005
San Diego, Ca
Are there any new projects from DN in progress? Anything on the drawing board? Any hints? How about a 378" WHEC Coast Guard cutter? Should be pretty simple, better yet, how about 210' WMEC and 270 WMEC cutters also, could sell all 3 in one package (JUST DREAMIN)! It would be very nice to have the USCG finally represented with some kind of model other than an aircraft.

DN

Jun 12, 2004
New York
www.digitalnavy.com
Hi all
I've been away from the list for a while but now I'm back.
In the last couple of months, most of the DN projects had to do with carpentry, plastering and painting :)). But now I'm getting closer to have all the design equipment plugged in and DN "office" up and running at full speed. The Fletcher is high on my priority list, as is a new small download.

Rick Thomson

Aug 21, 2005
Rastatt, Germany
DN said:
Hi all
I've been away from the list for a while but now I'm back.
In the last couple of months, most of the DN projects had to do with carpentry, plastering and painting :)). But now I'm getting closer to have all the design equipment plugged in and DN "office" up and running at full speed. The Fletcher is high on my priority list, as is a new small download.

I personally would be eternally grateful for a Majestic class Carrier.

wunwinglow

Jan 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
www.kipperboxes.co.uk
WHAT?! Someone actually recovered from my disease?! Sheesh, there is hope for me yet, then....

I'm suffering from complications, however. I thought I had turned from the Dark Side that is plastic, but now I an using plastic card instead of paper.

At least I am building something. I had feared I had taken the 'Jonathan Livingstone Seagull' route and moved onto a different plane of existance, making my models out of pure imagination.

Clearly, I was hallucinating. That, or the glue fumes.....

Tim P