Digital Navy’s Oslabya

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by Ajax, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Very nicely done, Pat! :D
    In fact, excellent work!

Sure hope you can take a few more photos so we can all enjoy her even more. :wink:

2. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Pat

An outstanding ship build.
    Some all round photos would be great if you can, it would be a shame to miss any of it.

3. busyguy

busyguy Member

Thank you all

Thank you all for your kind comments. I will try and post up some larger pics on a webspace I have available. But that may have to wait until after the holiday season is over. Things are, as always, hectic around here.
  4. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

Hello Pat,

I congratulate!
    Very nicely and clean built model!!
    What do you build as the next model?

Many greetings
  5. busyguy

busyguy Member

next work

Thanks for the compliments. Before I can get started on any other builds (I have the Oregon somewhere under the Christmas tree), I need to build a display case for the Oslabya. That shouldn't take me more than an afternoon or so to do. Glancing at my schedule, I might have one free sometime late in January. :roll:
  6. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

Hello Pat,

This becomes a very interesting construction report. OREGON was a very nice ship.
    I am glad about your first pictures!

With the best greetings
  7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Oh, so you've been a good boy this year? See, Santa knows...he always knows!

Looking forward to your posts on the Oregon next year! :D

8. Ajax

Ajax Member

Superb job busyguy! Your model has turned out wonderfully. :D

And taking those pictures on the glass table was a great idea, its rippled surface does a great job simulating the surface of the sea... Oslabya sails again! (Well, as long as the Japanese fleet isn't hiding behind the plant! :lol: )