Did It The Way Tyson Said

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Tyson...Last couple of days I"ve been trying fix my pictures the way you suggested. Like I said I'm just learning it. I think I finally got it. What you think? bear with me its the ony part of my layout that is actuall sceniced.

Attachments

• thru the cut.jpg
    thru the cut.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 89

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Hey 88, see you got the size problem licked! :cool: Nice photo, I like trains going thru, over, around or between something. Was the focus sharp on the original? Sometimes if you crop or reset the diminsions you have to go to edit then focus and adjust it. Also digitals (unless they are the high $$$ ones with adjustable shutter speeds) don't have as good of depth of field as a reg. camera. You can get around this some by backing the camera up some (taking in more then you want in the picture) then cropping down to what you wanted in the first place. Also avoid using the macro (unless you are shooting the side of a building or something that doesn't require depth of field) as it has no depth of field at all hardly. :)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi 88, Nice photo, as Tyson suggested, you sharpen the picture in say Photoshop or some other proggy you are using. but remember, if your photo is 100k to start with, once you sharpen it, it will be over 100k. Silly computers I expect.

Shamus