DGA X-mas Gift

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Bowdenja, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

In view of the economic crisis we are in, it was impossible for Santa Claus to turn up with a brand new aircraft this year, so he decided to (more or less) finish the homebuilt aircraft he started years ago - having been stored in his goods shed for several years the fabric needed some repairs. Therefore, this year's Santa Star is a small Druine Turbulent. One wonders where he puts all the goodies he has to distribute...

I'm sure he will figure it out as always................

Guido has been very busy and we are expecting three new models within the near future........ He did a very good job again this year on Santa's new TDV (Toy Delivery Vehicle) and on the new releases and liveries.

The 2008 Santa Star is available for download in the Free Models from DGA Section on the DGA web site.........

Have a look around and enjoy the Christmas gift........... all the others from previuos years are in this folder too! (in case you have missed them they are still available for download)

Once again we thank all our customers and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Very nice! Thanks!
  3. sakrison

sakrison Member

I just visited your site and looked at a few of your drawings. I'm very impressed!
    Do you accept commissions?
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks David............ what are you looking for? There are so many planes and not enough time :thumb:

5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

We could use a picture of this Christmas Gift............ first posted picture of the 2008 Santa Star gets a free model of choice from the site.............:thumb:
  6. DHL

DHL Member

nice model