DeviantArt Papercraft Links

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Zathros, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Zathros

Zathros Guest

This thread is well, kind of a cop out, but, if you go looking through all of the pages, you will find many, many models, with download links, that sometimes you have to go through "Rings of Fire" to get, and here, it is much easier. Please don't post any direct links, but if you come across something really interesting, ( subjective and broad opinions welcome, don't be shy!) post the link to the DeviantArt page that has it. Thanks!:yinyang1:
  2. legion

legion Member

The ones I can see on there and want the most are the MASK vehicles... But they are/were one offs...
  3. lehcyfer

lehcyfer Member

I'll start with something very happily received by small girls.

In other words a great present for a daughter or a niece :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Attached Files:

5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Those are cute. I have some nieces that would love those, and they're in their 20's. Heck, my wife would like those!

I was surprised by how many models are on Deviant Art. Those guys aren't that Deviant at all!

Thunderchild, I have your link bookmarked. Thanks!
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Thanks for the links Ruben! Excellent!
  7. chajal

chajal New Member

o_O Me has dejado impresionado Rubén.
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

A mi tambien!

Me too!
  9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

10. bf109

bf109 Member

11. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Good links all around.

And BF109, I love your avatar.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  12. bf109

bf109 Member

nice he , thought zathros would like it also, knowing he's valen's helpmate :)
  13. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

14. RocketmanTan

RocketmanTan Well-Known Member

Though I've been linking to me models on my dA site recently, I might as well get a wee bit self-obsessed here and post mine :rolleyes::p

By the way, thanks lehcyfer for linking to the MLP paper ponies! So far, I've only built paper-replika's Rainbow Dash, so I haven't tried my hand yet at kna's ponies.
  15. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I think that anyone who has a DeviantArt link should post in this thread and share or show their work, why not! :)
  16. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Totoro is one of my favorite movies. That CatBus is really cool! It must seem strange to anyone who has not seen the movie!